If Perry somehow beats Santiago "the eye gouger " POKEzibibio

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gunnar-nelson-santiago-ponzinibbio-eye-poke-glasgow-1011855.jpg

357hg.jpg

<mma4><GinJuice>

I'd say he has a chance of beating Till and I might even consider joining Platnation.

I hope Platinum fans won't be as whiny, butthurt and salty as Gunnar's fans when Ponzinibbio knocks him out. There were two eyepokes in that fight against Gunnar, both unintentional and both irrelevant to the outcome of the fight. For reference, this is what I consider truly despicable eyepokes:

XaKUOvP.gif

CH8vad9.gif

NpxniAo.gif

FieAUpE.gif

YDqPY2e.gif

CE91E824-8992-4048-AE11-B3F0DB796CFF.jpeg

Plat Nation isn’t taking new members at the moment

Feel free to apply as a slave tho

I hope Platinum fans won't be as whiny, butthurt and salty as Gunnar's fans when Ponzinibbio knocks him out. There were two eyepokes in that fight against Gunnar, both unintentional and both irrelevant to the outcome of the fight. For reference, this is what I consider truly despicable eyepokes:

XaKUOvP.gif

CH8vad9.gif

NpxniAo.gif

FieAUpE.gif

YDqPY2e.gif

<DisgustingHHH>

The only difference is Pokezibibio, unlike JJ, is very good at disguising pokes in between punches making the most of his vile acts.

XaKUOvP.gif

CH8vad9.gif

NpxniAo.gif

FieAUpE.gif

YDqPY2e.gif

latest

I like Till, but I don't understand why Perry and Till would fight. After Perry beats Pokezinnibio he should look to fight the winner of lawler and RDA. Till should go for the winner of Masvidal and wonderboy. Just my thoughts.

XaKUOvP.gif

CH8vad9.gif

NpxniAo.gif

FieAUpE.gif

YDqPY2e.gif
lol somebody has never been poked in the eye. you are a lucky boy.

I like Till, but I don't understand why Perry and Till would fight. After Perry beats Pokezinnibio he should look to fight the winner of lawler and RDA. Till should go for the winner of Masvidal and wonderboy. Just my thoughts.
Hey hey hey...don't try and throw logic into this
<{JustBleed}>

Back