Artem Lobov should simply do some big money fights now

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
It's obvious that the Russian hammer won't be champ at this point.
He has a record of 13-14, 2-4 in the UFC, one win coming against a random bum from Stockton in a meme-fight. But he's quite popular for somebody with virtually no accomplishments, or at least he has decent name recognition.

So he should do what other fighters who lose a lot or can't win against top competition (Nick Diaz) do:
Ask for money fights. Thanks to Dana's love affair with Conor he'll get it. Artem Lobov vs CM Punk would fit the pattern of the recent UFC matchmaking.
What do you think? I say go out there and get that $$$ Artem.

Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

Last edited:
Wow people are going for the long haul with this joke eh?

It's obvious that the Russian hammer won't be champ at this point.
He has a record of 13-14, 2-4 in the UFC, one win coming against a random bum from Stockton in a meme-fight. But he's quite popular for somebody with virtually no accomplishments, or at least he has decent name recognition.

So he should do what other fighters who lose a lot or can't win against top competition (Nick Diaz) do:
Ask for money fights. Thanks to Dana's love affair with Conor he'll get it. Artem Lobov vs CM Punk would fit the pattern of the recent UFC matchmaking.
What do you think? I say go out there and get that $$$ Artem.

First, you don't earn any more money fighting someone like CM Punk. You are under contract. Your income doesn't change based on their popularity.

Second, Artem Lobov can't be in a money fight because he's a nobody in the top tier, so this thread makes zero sense.

This dude is done. They should maybe use his name one more time and feed him to a young prospect like Erick Silva.

Why do people talk like Artem has any kind of drawing power? he's just a human meme and Conor's punching bag, because that's all he excels at.

This dude is done. They should maybe use his name one more time and feed him to a young prospect like Erick Silva.
I agree that Artem is done, at least in the UFC. I thought Erick Silva would be a big thing a few years ago, but Erick is no longer considered a prospect, IMO.

Last edited:
I think he should fight Mayweather and avenge his mentor's loss.

I'm down for Punk vs Artem lol Atrem would legit knock his head off tho

Yup.... a money fight down at the local Hooters.

Winners gets a free pound of wings*.

* Must purchase an alcoholic beverage.

the only reason this bum is still in the ufc is because he is mcgregor's boyfriend

Back