How can people eatch wmma

E Undead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit was a co main again tonight

Again it was the weakest showcase of skills I watched in weeks. Not only talkin abou physics but about teq also

Me and my buddys always having a fun time watching cards in european time. But this time it was actuallyf funny wtf the ufc is trying to shove down our throats

In b4 white knights arriving

In b4 im a noob

In b4 not a real fan

In b4 girl would eat me alive

Yes im drink.and honest

Yes i didnt manage to fuck a girl tonight

For my defense the only girl i saw tonight was the ugly tattoowed sis of my buddx

photo.jpg

Female fans enjoy it man

No need to shit on it. I mean sure it's usually not as interesting but they are competitors.

I know a dude who once shit in a towel because he was marrying 5 minutes later and the church had no toilet

Just like men's mma, there are good and bad fighters. The difference is there is a lot more men in MMA than women, thus you have a higher chance of seeing quality matches on the regular.

You know someone's drunk because they type the keyword of every sentence incorrectly. A sign of someone who's truly wasted is when it almost looks like they are deliberately mistyping.

It's only decently entertaining when the fighters are strong butch lesbians. Otherwise its just a lot of, "Oh, how cute those girls are trying to fight"

women's mma is in it's early stages, skillwise not far from the first ufc shows. i don't like, the same way i don't like watching amateur men mma, it's purely business, have to fill all those cards. plus people actually find some of the wmma fighters hot so that appeals to a part of the public... which is also bullshit

You know someone's drunk because they type the keyword of every sentence incorrectly. A sign of someone who's truly wasted is when it almost looks like they are deliberately mistyping.
Nah drugs not the problem tonight i didnt do anything just chilling with some idiots like me haha

yeah WMMA is shit but your thread is a train wreck

It's okay with me. I thought the Heather Hardy fight last night was enjoyable. 1 or 2 WMMA fights per card isn't all that intrusive.

Back