(video) Jan Blachowicz wants to face Shogun Rua next

would be decent for where they both are in their careers

Sorry can't allow that, neither of you are allowed to lose, I am sorry you two.

Shogun just had surgery on his knee. I don't think he will return but if he does it won't be soon. Jan should fight someone else.

Shogun just had surgery on his knee. I don't think he will return but if he does it won't be soon. Jan should fight someone else.
I think Probably Jan is looking to take advantage of this fact though: Shoguns knee surgery... smart guy. would work better if he was a wrestler though.

Jan should fight Latifi or someone like that instead

Honeslty, what about Anderson or Manuwa? I see Jan being competitive in a fight against either guy.

God, his disposal of Clark was awesome. Legit kickboxing, took him down, bulldog choke finish.

I know right? I get that LHW is shallow and Shogun is a big name (not to mention past his prime), but why not call out someone who is actually ready to fight in the next 6 months? Lil Nog just pissed hot, so why not fill in for him vs Cannonier?

Well he can try, but it'll have to be in 2018. Shogun's annual UFC fight has already happened this year.

Honeslty, what about Anderson or Manuwa? I see Jan being competitive in a fight against either guy.

God, his disposal of Clark was awesome. Legit kickboxing, took him down, bulldog choke finish.
Corey Anderson vs Jan is a good matchup

Back