T-Rex Artem Lobov

antone_p

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
You got to feel sorry for the guy, he's got the heart but not skills but the question is: Is his reach a problem?

kids_cute_funny_cartoon_t_rex_poster-r103bd3d8c69c4c24873ed7db3962177a_v2ngn_8byvr_324.jpg

I haven't seen the Fili fight yet but he held his own against Cub and survived until the final bell against one of the better strikers in the division.

On the bright side I bet he is extremely difficult to armbar or submit at all for that matter. I don't think I have seen much of his ground game now that i think about it.

I also know for a fact he could beat the shit out the haters ITT with one arm tied behind his back.

He needs to stop trying to be a kickboxer with his reach. The guy has an insane chin and tons of heart, but he's just shit as a technical striker.

I haven't seen the Fili fight yet but he held his own against Cub and survived until the final bell against one of the better strikers in the division.

On the bright side I bet he is extremely difficult to armbar or submit at all for that matter. I don't think I have seen much of his ground game now that i think about it.

I also know for a fact he could beat the shit out the haters ITT with one arm tied behind his back.
He absolutely did not hold his own against cub.

Cub whooped his ass.

He absolutely did not hold his own against cub.

Cub whooped his ass.
He did a lot better than anyone thought he would.

We were all impressed. Yeah, Cub kicked his ass but Artem got some shots in and went 5 rounds with a top 5 FW.

Last edited:
You got to feel sorry for the guy, he's got the heart but not skills but the question is: Is his reach a problem?
Artem Lobov has less reach than woman in my avatar.
Take a second and let that sink in...

He needs arm lengthening surgery. His boy Conor can afford it.

Didn’t see the fight but Lobov got robbed. He’d have to have since no one on earth is capable of beating him.

We were all impressed. Yeah, Cub kicked his ass but Artem got some shots in and went 5 rounds with a top 5 FW.

You're right.

We should give him a participation medal like we do all the fat kids who try and play basketball in elementary school.

Is that the new SBG Ireland motto? "Hey, he did better than we thought!"

Back