Anyone know what the odds were for Darren Till getting 1st rnd k.o

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Pretty spewing right now, before I went to bed last night (In Australia) I was watching Darren Till highlights for the 1st time and told myself when I wake up i'm going to put $50 on a round 1 k.o for till.. woke up and the fight had already happened :(

Someone plz put me out of my misery and let me know how much money I lost.

I had the same thought as you but in terms of betting odds i prefferred Cowboy KO in round 4 at like 26 to 1. Meh

Till winning in the first round was +600. Till winning by TKO was +275.

Till winning in the first round was +600. Till winning by TKO was +275.

Is that round 1 with the k.o? and sorry I have no idea about these +number odds what does +600 mean if I had put $50

Is that round 1 with the k.o? and sorry I have no idea about these +number odds what does +600 mean if I had put $50
I don't have a line for winning in the first round by sub or knockout, just "Till wins in the first round".

If you don't know what number odds mean I don't think you would have placed a bet in any world and haven't really missed out on a payday. You just predicted a Till win, (as did I tbh, just not in the 1st).

I had the same thought as you but in terms of betting odds i prefferred Cowboy KO in round 4 at like 26 to 1. Meh

They are nice numbers for round 4

I was going with Till round 1 because of his pressure, body kicks and cowboy habit of having a slow start / liking to ease his way into fights.

No idea, I do know TheWeasle, who does the best fight breakdowns on youtube, predicted Till by first round ko.

If you don't know what number odds mean I don't think you would have placed a bet in any world and haven't really missed out on a payday. You just predicted a Till win, (as did I tbh, just not in the 1st).

I wouldn't post here otherwise ay, any Aussie could vouch for me but most cards start for us midday on Sunday for us, Sunday morning 1amish before bed I was looking at the card and thought who is this Till dude and watched his highlights and a couple fights and really liked him for round 1 so I thought once I wake up i'll have time to place a bet when I wake up....

Last time I posted about putting a $50 bet here it was for the Tate Sub + Diaz Sub paying around $3000.... http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/50-on-tate-diaz-sub-3k.3186995/

I don't know. But I would estimate the chances of that at 100%.

Pretty spewing right now, before I went to bed last night (In Australia) I was watching Darren Till highlights for the 1st time and told myself when I wake up i'm going to put $50 on a round 1 k.o for till.. woke up and the fight had already happened :(

Someone plz put me out of my misery and let me know how much money I lost.

when i checked it was 9 to 1

so probably about 3/1 at your local TAB spiderfan <45>

Back