Cowboy quitting when he's in trouble..

MikalP

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
..is probably because he's more worried about being cleared for his next fight that he has signed in two weeks than he is about winning the fight he's currently in.

I think that he felt how his noise cracked... not a good idea to keep taking brutal shots to the face for 4 longs rounds on that situation don’t you think?

Ask Vera when he got his face busted by that big elbow from Jones... you also think that he quit ?

Yup, dude's a quitter when he's not allowed to be the bully, like against Myles Jury.

And I'm a Cowboy fan. Always will be.

Hard not to be a cowboy fan but he isn’t champion material.

That's the way Cowboy always loses.
He's a gatekeeper/can crusher. If he faces anyone good he usually gets beaten.

Blatant dickhead post in the OP. Dude got caught with solid shots that would humble the best of fighters. Sometimes you kick ass sometimes you get your ass kicked. Appreciate these guys putting their necks on the line for your entertainment

<{clintugh}>

..is probably because he's more worried about being cleared for his next fight that he has signed in two weeks than he is about winning the fight he's currently in.

conor mcgregor-esque, joe

Blatant dickhead post in the OP. Dude got caught with solid shots that would humble the best of fighters. Sometimes you kick ass sometimes you get your ass kicked. Appreciate these guys putting their necks on the line for your entertainment

<{clintugh}>

pointing out trends in cowboys losses does not mean i don't "appreciate these guys." if cowboy has a fight already signed or planned for December, it's pretty obvious he was looking past this one. i don't think it's unusual for cowboy to worry too much about his next fight rather than the one he's about to be in

don't be a cock. fighters lose. talking about it shouldn't get you offended.

He didn't quit. He just got beat up. Every time Donald loses, people say he 'quit' when in reality it's because his opponent was just better than him. He usually ends up getting hurt real bad, eats tons of shots and the ref stops it. People that say this kind of shit are the ones who've never been in a fight in their life. The guy could get one punched and you'd probably still said he quit. Fuck heads.

And lawler?

He looked out of it before the first strike. Didn't want to be there

Yeah, he really didn't want to be in there that night even though it was a very competitive fight and many believe he actually won, so..?

<JagsKiddingMe>

pointing out trends in cowboys losses does not mean i don't "appreciate these guys." if cowboy has a fight already signed or planned for December, it's pretty obvious he was looking past this one. i don't think it's unusual for cowboy to worry too much about his next fight rather than the one he's about to be in

don't be a cock. fighters lose. talking about it shouldn't get you offended.

Clearly you are saying he gave up on this fight and calling him a quitter more worries about the next fight and the next payday. That's a dickhead in my opinion. Donald has never even seen this guy fight according to everything we heard leading up to this fight. He didn't get to train for his specific style he just went in freestyle. Again, length and same size or bigger guys have always been Donalds kryptonite and this fight proved once again to be true. I'm not offended by sherdawgerzz LOL, I'm just here for the LULZ

Yup, dude's a quitter when he's not allowed to be the bully, like against Myles Jury.

And I'm a Cowboy fan. Always will be.
3BB9DE2800000578-4077576-image-a-46_1483164249970.jpg

Also he is not a WW, hopefully people stop fucking saying he looks better at WW now.

To Joe Hogan and other retards, sure he might look like he has more energy at WW due to no cut - but those extra punches from bigger guys could lead to a higher chance of brain damage.

Idiots, he beats a few lower level WWs, some past their primes and suddenly he was always a WW and a top one too!, so fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Clearly you are saying he gave up on this fight and calling him a quitter more worries about the next fight and the next payday. That's a dickhead in my opinion. Donald has never even seen this guy fight according to everything we heard leading up to this fight. He didn't get to train for his specific style he just went in freestyle. Again, length and same size or bigger guys have always been Donalds kryptonite and this fight proved once again to be true. I'm not offended by sherdawgerzz LOL, I'm just here for the LULZ

he stopped fighting after he got hit in the nose. that's giving up. and it makes absolute sense that he's concerned about his fight in december because if he took too much punishment (you know, by not giving up and trying to weather the storm/enter those deep waters he was bragging about living in) he wouldn't be cleared

the rest of your post has nothing to do with anything so idk why you typed it

What he needs to give up on is the whole “I don’t watch film” schtick. Sometimes he gets overwhelmed and it looks like he’s surprised that the other guy came to fight...

his heart has been questioned before when he was a LW favorite, I think he´s like the casual bully as soon as he´s in trouble seeks for a way out trying not to look scared

Back