Darren Till will be the WW champion and MW champion by the end of 2018

Bmartin89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The guy's striking is on another level, He will easily beat Woodley and Bisping or Whittaker..

Love how Perry is 6 months older than Till yet Till is apparently an unstoppable monster coming for the belt and Plat is a journeyman.

Love how Perry is 6 months older than Till yet Till is apparently an unstoppable monster coming for the belt and Plat is a journeyman.
Perry would destroy Till. They need to make that fight now. Get that bum Ponz whatever his name is out of there.

Anything is possible. I do think Woodley is wildly underrated because he isn't exciting. Till is a huge 170. He's got definite power in his hands. I think the Perry fight is a fucking JBG dream match-up.

Also, just throwing it out there, but don't sleep on the Perry/Ponzi fight. That's a great fight too.

Perry would destroy Till. They need to make that fight now. Get that bum Ponz whatever his name is out of there.

Till is the grim reaper, Perry is running scared

<22>

Never happen. Masvidal would destroy him, Rockhole would destroy him, even Gastelum would destroy him.

Well I am excited too. I think 2 division champ is a bit much but maybe WW champ by the end of 2018!

Never happen. Masvidal would destroy him, Rockhole would destroy him, even Gastelum would destroy him.

I'm just curious, when is Rockhold going to 170? When is Gastelum making weight again?

Now, if Jorge is fighting Till in old school backyard Miami fights, I thoroughly agree.

Till is undefeated and just easily finished someone in the top 10.

By comparison...

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

This thread is dumb.

Till won't fight again in 2017 so what's the TS's plan for him in 2018, beat another top 10 WW, fight for the title and win in and then fight for the MW title and win it?

I doubt he'll even fight for one of the belts next year let alone win both.

I'm just curious, when is Rockhold going to 170? When is Gastelum making weight again?

Now, if Jorge is fighting Till in old school backyard Miami fights, I thoroughly agree.

No one ever said Anything about Luke going to 170. OP said Till will be MW champion. He couldn't make it through the top 5.

No one ever said Anything about Luke going to 170. OP said Till will be MW champion. He couldn't make it through the top 5.

Well, admittedly, I am buzzed so I didn't see that, but yeah, we're definitely jumping the gun here.

He'd get murdered by a big MW like Rockhold. Should definitely stay at WW.

settle right down, guy has one big win and suddenly he's going to be a two weight world champion

EDIT: You are a leaf fan, it all makes sense now

One has been beaten, the other wasn't.

Back