Perry won’t fight Till.

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
I really hope Mike Perry isn’t looking past Santiago Ponzinibbio, because he won’t get through.

Of course he wont be fighting Till. After he beats Ponzinoobio he's going to be ranked top 5 and only fight championship fights. Till is destined to be a journeyman that the UFC brings out for British Fight Night cards.

I hope he does fight Till. Lots of hype for this shit now.

Last edited:
Doubt they'd match up two hot prospects unless it's a title eliminator.

If he looks past Ponzi, he's in trouble. I would love to see the Till fight, but I'm all for Perry fighting the winner of Jorge/Wonderboy and Till fighting Covington if Colby beats Maia.

Of course he wont be fighting Till. After he beats Ponzinoobio he's going to be ranked top 5 and only fight championship fights. Till is destined to be a journeyman that the UFC brings out for British Fight Night cards.

<DontBelieve1>

If he loses to Santiago he'll probably still get Till after.

If he wants to stay conscious, he should avoid Till.....

I see much more potential in Till than him just being a gatekeeper.....

I just hope he KO's Ponzi bad for his dirty tactics against Gunnar. Fuck that guy. Don't be surprised if Perry suffers a couple eye pokes though.

Won't be long before you guys have to accept Platinum Mike Perry is for real!!

giphy.gif

lol
Anyone else notice how all the people who always cry about everyone making Mike Perry threads are the ones making Mike Perry threads cuz they saw him today? The boy is a star

Ponzi is the real deal. I'd be surprised if Perry makes it past him.

Till is gonna face a grappler next I'm certain and then it's game over :D

Platinum is busy Till will have to wait for his time.

Back