To be fair, that was “First Round” Cerrone.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just about anyone in the UFC could beat “First Round” Cerrone.

The guy is better than this. But he seems to fuck up everytime he is facing someone who plays mindgames with him pre fight.

No TS.

To be fair Darren till is fucking legit.

the cowboy we know didn't show up. :(

Come on guys... this till guy beats the best version of Cerrone 10/10 times.. he's too strong. Cerrone couldn't cope with it

Come on guys... this till guy beats the best version of Cerrone 10/10 times.. he's too strong. Cerrone couldn't cope with it
Did you see that size difference or was I the only one impressed by it? Cerrone looked like he was a bantamweight next to Till.

Yeah couldn't quite believe it the whole fight, they defo looked different weight classes

Donald "in the closet" Cerrone gets Ko'ed? couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Cowboy needs to stop taking short notice fights and train more seriously.

Oh yeah totally. Second round Cerrone would have killed him.

<YeahOKJen>

Did you see that size difference or was I the only one impressed by it? Cerrone looked like he was a bantamweight next to Till.
Said this exact same thing in another thread, the difference was genuinely staggering. I am just not sure Cowboy belongs at 170 any longer, those guys are just continually getting larger than MWs of an earlier era.

second round cerrone is new sea level cain?

I don't think that there is a first round Cerrone, but there does seem to be a one-gameplan Cerrone. If the other guy is getting the better of him he just seems to stop functioning. Why didn't he try to clinch or go for a takedown? I know he was hurt, but you would think a guy like him would have a backup plan and train to implement it.

Back