Weightcutting is insane these days.........

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Till would dwarf many MWs and is the size of even some LHWs

Tony could easily dwarf many WWs

Obviously we know about Conor size advantages for his success

Guys like Demetrious, Whittaker, Max etc. are a dying breed

Who are the many MWs Till is dwarfing?

And who are the many WWs that Ferguson is dwarfing? For that matter, who are the LWs that Ferguson is dwarfing?

Watching them against the cage I was thinking you could almost fit two Cerrones into Till. Dude is massive for WW. Im guessing the minute he fights someone who takes him deep his cardio is going to be an issue

And who are the many WWs that Ferguson is dwarfing? For that matter, who are the LWs that Ferguson is dwarfing?

Ferguson is a HUGE LW. Dude walks around 200 lbs. For comparison, GSP was usually around 195 when he fought at WW.

It's weird how we punish guys for PED's but let them get away with cutting huge amounts of weight to game the system

That was like watching a MW vs a LW.

Cerrone is a beast but 170 isnt like it used to be. Probably need to go back to LW or just take fun fights.

Im a Conor fan but yeah he's playing with fire at 170

Ferguson is a HUGE LW. Dude walks around 200 lbs. For comparison, GSP was usually around 195 when he fought at WW.

It's weird how we punish guys for PED's but let them get away with cutting huge amounts of weight to game the system

I'm still waiting for an example of who he dwarfs at WW. Or at LW for that matter.

Ferguson is a big LW in a division of big LWs.

All he has to do is make weight and he looked great not emaciated whatsoever.

Whittaker, Kelvin, Lyoto, Vitor, Hendricks, Natal, Smith, Lombard, Manhoef, Carvalho etc

lol not sure if serious. Tony dwarfed Rio, Kikuno, Abel, Thomson, Lando and even RDA. Lee, Tibau and to a lesser extent Edson were the only ones who didnt have a massive size difference

Tony Ferguson is not a big LW, Kevin Lee is, in fact Lee was overpowering him at times.

I'm still waiting for an example of who he dwarfs at WW. Or at LW for that matter.

He dwarfs some guys at 155 but I agree with you that there are several other fighters just as big. People exaggerate.

However weightcutting has indeed come a looooong way from the days where Sean Sherk was considered a huge 155.

Id say condit, lawler would look like LW in comparison.

Cowboy was a huge LW too. He definitely filled out since his WEC days.

How did you skip Frankie?

Whittaker, Kelvin, Lyoto, Vitor, Hendricks, Natal, Smith, Lombard, Manhoef, Carvalho etc

lol not sure if serious. Tony dwarfed Rio, Kikuno, Abel, Thomson, Lando and even RDA. Lee, Tibau and to a lesser extent Edson were the only ones who didnt have a massive size difference

Wait. Till dwarfs Whittaker, despite being the same height and length? And Natal, who is the same height and a longer reach? And Lyoto, even though Lyoto is taller and about the same length? And you are now grabbing at unranked MWs as some point of reference?

How am I supposed to take anything you say seriously? You do know what "dwarfing" an opponent means right?

And you say Tony dwarfs RDA, even though RDA when he fought Ferguson was more or less the same size as Tibau? And where are those WWs that Tony dwarfs?

Id say condit, lawler would look like LW in comparison.

Condit, who is 3 inches taller than Tony and significantly longer is going to look like a LW next to Tony Ferguson?

Where do you people get this shit?

If fighters keep themselves in good condition year round, it shouldn't be a problem.

Someone like Lentz who moved up to LW from FW because he couldn't make the weight and then couldn't make LW in his last fight is one example of someone who looks blubbery when he fights who are the ones struggling.

I'm sure when Till gets older he'll move up to MW.

Wait. Till dwarfs Whittaker, despite being the same height and length? And Natal, who is the same height and a longer reach? And Lyoto, even though Lyoto is taller and about the same length? And you are now grabbing at unranked MWs as some point of reference?

How am I supposed to take anything you say seriously? You do know what "dwarfing" an opponent means right?

And you say Tony dwarfs RDA, even though RDA when he fought Ferguson was more or less the same size as Tibau? And where are those WWs that Tony dwarfs?

Purely height and length rofl.............try looking at muscle mass and body composition dummy

u seriously think Till wouldnt dwarf Whittaker? LMFAOOOO

Walking around at 190-200 then fighting at 155 should be considered cheating.

I've never understood how 2 guys that both with around 200 pounds will kill themselves for 6 weeks to fight each other at 170 pounds.

The 225 division needs to be added and fighters shouldn't fight in a division if they walk around 20 pounds heavier when normal.

Back