Who else is happy for Till?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Was going for him + I can't stand Cerrone's ass anyways. Made that shit look easy, that left is a dangerous muthafucka. I can't wait to see what's next.

I was rooting for Till and was worried. Now I am impressed and happy :)

Everything he did there was awesome. His movement, timing and confidence. Beautiful Muay Thai display.

I enjoy how he fights.

Liverpudlians are crazy.

he's a chav but i'm glad and impressed of how easily he disposed of cerrone.

i should not call people chavs based on their appearances and accent but come on

Yeah I love a good 'passing of the torch'

Clearest example in a long time

I've been following his fights since his first in the UFC, wasn't sure if he was ready for the top 10 but liked his sharp accurate style.

Interestingly he was talking about his last fight before Cowboy and said he didn’t have to go out of first gear, the way he ran through Cerrone makes me think he was genuinely coasting against guys on the prelims which made him not look as dangerous as he is.

Can’t wait to see his next fight now we have an idea what level he’s at.

Me cos He's english. And im from Liverpool.

I was rooting for cowboy but I m happy for till
New blood is a priority for the ufc and he proved he was legit and exciting
Btw if perry beat ponzi and fight till, perry get demolished imo

Everything he did there was awesome. His movement, timing and confidence. Beautiful Muay Thai display.

I don't think you know what muay thai is.

That style has absolutely zilch to do with muay thai

I didnt want to make my own thread for something like this so im just putting it here.

fuck the fucking ufc and their variable start times. I just went to the sherdog main site to see who is fighting and what time everything is on at (fucking normally its either motherfucking 8 or 10 for a main card, even when in other countries) and instead had all the fights ruined for me

fuck you ufc,
fuck you sherdog, that shit should've been stickied

Back