They're finally promoting Joanna, but the timing is strange.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She's the third fight out of five at MSG, and yet she's being promoted like the main event. She's being promoted more than GSP/Bisping. Anyone else noticing this. I'm happy for her, but it's weird the way they're doing it.

I've always found her to be promoted well tbh. Don't notice any major difference here.

i think i saw a bunch of her fans at a comic convention, they were either dressed like her or goblin cosplayers im not sure which.

This is the one time they should be promoting the midgets

TJ vs Cody could be FOTY

How excatly they promote her? TV ads or twitter retweets from time to time?

Dana is still salty about GSP taking a break imo.

(And Bisping waiting on GSP instead of the #1 contender)

All I've seen for 217 promotion wise is Bisping vs GSP

You guys who pretend to care about a small, skinny woman "fighter" who couldn't punch her way out of a popcorn bag are so cute!

She's the third fight out of five at MSG, and yet she's being promoted like the main event. She's being promoted more than GSP/Bisping. Anyone else noticing this. I'm happy for her, but it's weird the way they're doing it.

Yeah cause it's not like they've been promoting Bisping/GSP since Jan.

Bisping/GSP is getting by far the most promotion. The two co-main events are getting very little by comparison, which is strange considering Dana said he believes Garbrandt is a future breakout star.

Probably because we are having a fight in Poland

You guys who pretend to care about a small, skinny woman "fighter" who couldn't punch her way out of a popcorn bag are so cute!

your grammar and prose is just terrible.

and i am pleased that they are promoting her. she works hard, she entertains, and i cant recall the last fight of hers that she didnt show up to put on a show and win.

Bisping/GSP is getting by far the most promotion. The two co-main events are getting very little by comparison, which is strange considering Dana said he believes Garbrandt is a future breakout star.

why spend more money to promote a fight on a card that already has a great deal of promotion behind it already.

Back