Artem lobov vs. Bj penn

mirror45

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
who would win? Both fighters are on the same level and big names amongst mma fans

Artem destroys any version of Penn

WAR The Russian Hammer!!!!!

BJ in his prime was a top P4P fighter

That bum in his prime was a bum

Probably Lobov. Please don't make us watch Artem fucking Lobov beat BJ Penn.

They should probably just let Artem go now, even though he is a pretty big draw.

There are a lot of good fights for him in ACB or KSW.

As much as I'm a fan of Lobov, it would be depressing watching him whoop the ghost of the ghost of BJ Penn.

Artem by standing hammerfist of death in the first.

Would any sane person give a fuck ? I doubt it.

But, that fucking piece of trash douchebag fraud champion...

Comes out in the middle of the 3rd round. A MASSIVE show of disrespect to the fighters in the octagon.

Standing up octagon side being the biggest attention whore, I’ve ever seen in over a decade of watching this sport.

I would honestly believe he earned it if some looney gay fan of his loses it stalking him, and kills him.

Biggest fraudulent, douchebag in UFC history, and it’s not open to debate.

That asshole wasn’t there to support Lobov. He was there to make himself the center of attention... Like he always does.

Never intended to sign in or post at all about the card. Because this place is a fuckin joke now. But, fuck that piece of shit.

At this point Artem would probably wreck BJ

I only want to see BJ fight Kid, Gomi, or CM Punk

I honestly believe here are a lot of random average dudes on the streets that would beat the shit out of Artem Lobov. It’s time for the UFC to do that work and pink slip his ass.

Na but regardless your value to the UFC is more your drawing power than your ability and Lobov like it or not is a pretty big draw, would be crazy to let him go.

BJ Penn vs cm punk is the fight most fans want. If bj loses to cm punk he should seriously kill himself via hari kari.

At this point Artem would probably wreck BJ

I only want to see BJ fight Kid, Gomi, or CM Punk
You can't be serious... Any version of BJ fat, lazy or drunk beats the shit out of Lord Artem... Because lords can beat gods!

Back