(video) Ramazan Emeev talks on wanting to move to welterweight and his win over Sam Alvey

What a lazy/mediocre translator...

But i do look forward to seeing what Emeev can do at welterweight (he even looks a bit like Tumenov, whom UFC was so moronic to let go).

What a lazy/mediocre translator...

But i do look forward to seeing what Emeev can do at welterweight (he even looks a bit like Tumenov, whom UFC was so moronic to let go).

Yeah, their decision to not re-sign Tumenov (think it’s ‘cause they wanted to give him a pay cut or just not increase his pay whatsoever) was really lame. He was/is very fun to watch and had a lot of potential IMO. With the right training he could’ve been competitive with anybody in the division in all aspects and not just on the feet. Shit like this really bothers me. Tumenov was never going to be a big draw or anything but he was very fun to watch every single time. You’d think they would want to keep him around but nope, WME is f’n dumb and wanted/wants to give everybody a pay cut because of their 4+ billion dollar debt.

It’s the same reason why they haven’t had Conor defend his belt because they just want to make ‘money fights’, as well as allowing Bisping to do whatever the fuck he wants. Maybe I’m wrong about that, but it’s something to think about. There’s more to it than Conor apparently choosing to just not defend and Bisping ducking the real top guys. I think Dana/WME is just as much to blame if not more because they’re the ones allowing it all to happen, allowing divisions to be held up for a year at a time or more, and they’re the ones making/offering the fights, so. Releasing Tumenov was a stupid decision.

We (the real fans) wanted to see him fight the best but nope, WME is fucking stupid and likes giving everybody a pay cut and if the fighter refuses, they release them or the fighter just leaves, don’t forget the oh so amazing Reebok deal too. Bellator could seriously become a real competitor if this shit keeps going. Right now is not a good time to be a UFC fighter. Pay cuts for everybody, pay raise for Conor. Ridiculous. Take the money from all the other fighters and just give it to Conor!

Fuck WME. I miss the Fertitta bros. At least they were actually fans of MMA and cared about the sport. WME doesn’t give a shit about MMA or the fighters. As soon as they got there, they started fucking everybody over immediately, basically robbing them. Fuck them.

Back