Why UFC fighters looks bad on Bellator -> USADA

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
True or false ?

They need some time to develop Bellator fighters training enhancements

Can't depend on fighting on a reservation every time.

It's also that Bellator has legit talent in most divisions, it's just a lot shallower than in the UFC. But the champs and top few in each division would be competitive anywhere.

But also garbage testing. I mean, when Storm goes to the Quest lab for a test appointment... come on guys.

I'm not implying that Alexander was juiced for the fight, it's just a clear example of their version of enhanced testing being garbage.

Expect ex UFC fighters get more muscular and bulk on Bellator and getting more and more competitive with time ;)

Could be. Not all the fighters look bad in Bellator.

It's also that Bellator has legit talent in most divisions, it's just a lot shallower than in the UFC. But the champs and top few in each division would be competitive anywhere.

But also garbage testing. I mean, when Storm goes to the Quest lab for a test appointment... come on guys.

I'm not implying that Alexander was juiced for the fight, it's just a clear example of their version of enhanced testing being garbage.

Storm probably was juiced. Got caught then fought through his suspension. Literally no incentive for him not to juice.

Could be. Not all the fighters look bad in Bellator.

But most of the ex UFC fighters should dominate. (Benson, Larkin, Mr. Wonderful)

It's weird, only Rory keeps winning like he should

But most of the ex UFC fighters should dominate. (Benson, Larkin, Mr. Wonderful)

To be fair Phil’s only loss in Bellator was to Bader, not exactly homegrown talent.

Haha, I don't think it's that though. Maybe somewhat, but the top Bellator guys have been good. Now they have fewer mismatches as well.

Compounds that we don’t have tests to detect metabolites for, cycling off short acting drugs before detection, having a promotion acting in concert to cover your ass (jones/vitor), there are a lot of variables to consider.

People are always looking for new ways to beat the system and keep an edge.

Juicing is a long term commitment. You cant just juice for 3 months and expect to compete with guys who have been juicing off and on for years.. Just look at professional bodybuilding. Give them time to get their cycles in order. Abolish USADA. I see Jeff Novitsky at this UFC events today cageside. Why does he have to be there???

Benson had moved up to WW, and Koreshkov is a beast, and Chandler and Friere are legit as hell. But yea. And Davis lost to Bader, who's also ex-UFC.

Juicing is a long term commitment. You cant just juice for 3 months and expect to compete with guys who have been juicing off and on for years.. Just look at professional bodybuilding. Give them time to get their cycles in order. Abolish USADA. I see Jeff Novitsky at this UFC events today cageside. Why does he have to be there???

Eye testing them.

this is in regards with lastnights fight? if so maybe not being able to see out of one of your eyes had something to do with it I thought it would've been stopped after the 1st.

Novitsky does more than act as a liason between USADA and the UFC. He's also the guy trying to make sure people aren't doing ridiculous shit during cuts, among other things. And after Nate's confusion over CBD and when he was aloud to use again after a fight, it's probably a good idea to have him there just to answer questions.

It's true , I've been saying this bellators roster is rampant with roided monsters

There's no other explanation, don't tell me this schlemenko guy is top 5 middle weight in the world, please. He's not better than weidman come on now

Novitsky does more than act as a liason between USADA and the UFC. He's also the guy trying to make sure people aren't doing ridiculous shit during cuts, among other things. And after Nate's confusion over CBD and when he was aloud to use again after a fight, it's probably a good idea to have him there just to answer questions.
I cant stand the guy. He's like my Toby Flenderson from the U.S. Office and I'm Micheal Scott regional manager Dunder Mifflin.

Jesus Christ. Threads like this pop up every time fighters move between organizations.

Top fighters in top organizations are always going to be competitive with each other. The fallacy that UFC fighters are better than everyone else has been proven wrong so many times.

Bellator has good fighters. Their divisions are not deep at all. But each one has a couple high level dudes. So it isn't some easy switch as all the big name UFC dudes are going to have to face their top guys right away.

Back