So what do you guys think of Aspen Ladd?

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ladd is friends with a girl I went to school with. I'll make sure to pass on any constructive criticism or perverted messages to her buddy.

She had a little bit of a rough round 1, but came back nicely in the second. Good take down, nice top pressure, and solid GnP.

Not too good in the clinch. Great GnP though, very vicious. Loved the sounds she was making, like it was her only mission in life to destroy this poor woman.

Tell her to stop fucking screaming

Her ground and pound looked like actual ground and pound which is good. She has a good look and personality and should go far.

Her ground and pound looked like actual ground and pound which is good. She has a good look and personality and should go far.

Her ground game is solid. But her striking looks terrible at times. Her youth and toughness will only save her for so long.

Not too good in the clinch. Great GnP though, very vicious. Loved the sounds she was making, like it was her only mission in life to destroy this poor woman.

Great assessment. The shrieking only works if she continues to win and has a personality like Joanna or Honda.

Was that her screaming during the full mount gnp? Lol
Early stoppage but kinda understandable.

Ladd is friends with a girl I went to school with. I'll make sure to pass on any constructive criticism or perverted messages to her buddy.

Nice, I just PM you a picture of my dick
Her fight was OK, she needs to improve some things but she is really young

Tell her to take it easy on the teeth, otherwise a great BJ.

Back