DC Shares an Awesome Pic: Considers His Title Reign Over

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

Definition of a humble guy. Interesting too how he considers his "first" title reign over despite it being a no contest. Wish the UFC had more champions like this.

Glad to see him showing respect to his past opponents

Glad to see that he credits his coaches for being apart of his success

Daniel is the epitome of the consummate competitor, dude takes no shortcuts and he's handled the Jones stoppage about as well as could be asked

Jones would have staged the whole thing and then taken the belts back. Go on Jones, give away your belts and get some fans.

DC wrapping things up? Hopefully there's more to come because LHW can't lose any more fighters lol.

He knows this new belt isn't his until he beats Volkan. I stand by my words that he deserved the previous title. The moment bones pissed hot the first time he lost all claim to the title. DC is a good champion. Towel gate will always prevent him from being a great champion. Great fighter though.

DC is one of my favorite people, not just my favorite active fighter. Total class act.

Very generous of DC imo

He really valued his belts and had them in his house next to his Strikeforce GP belt

I'm sure he's keeping his first one vs Rumble tho

That said, those framed, with a personal note and photos are cool as hell. Both guys look happy to have gotten them.

I really respect this gesture

Boring.

I prefer the car-crashing, prostitute-sandblasting, eye-poking cokehead.

I've done a 180 on DC in the past year. He's overly emotional in just about everything, but respect due for being a good champion and not whining like a bitch about his loss.

Too bad Volkan's got no time to waste so he'll have to satisfy himself with only one title reign..

DC is one of my favorite people, not just my favorite active fighter. Total class act.
Good distinction, sir. He's a wonderful human being, who just happens to be a world champion cage fighter and member of USA Olympic wrestling team.

Stellar life he's lived and keeps living

Sherdog will love DC for like 3 and a half minutes for this.

Then he'll step wrong with a comment and it'll loathe him anew.

Sherdog is so fucking bipolar about DC that it's hilarious.

Back