Platinum Mike Perry: I'll do to Ponzinibbio what he did to Gunnar Nelson!!!

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
“I seen that fight with Gunnar Nelson and it’s just another blessing, man. I guess I love that word, huh? It’s just a true thing that so many good things happen to me. It’s the fight I want. I got a game opponent that steps forward. We all know I come forward. I come to fight. I’m down to take one or two just to land one good one. Santiago [Ponzinibbio] is going to move forward and I’m going to hit him and we’ll see what happens when that happens. It’s kind of redemption for me to beat the guy, who beat the guy, who beat the guy.”

“People thought Gunnar Nelson was definitely the next champ. For sure. His ability in the Octagon, ground game, striking, trains with Conor McGregor — the super notorious biggest fighter in MMA, the biggest draw, the money man — and he’s right there with him. Calm and relaxed. That’s a weird thing that he has, how clam and relaxed he is that people fear. And here comes this Argentinian and he knocked him out in the first round and I’m going to do the same to him. It’s funny how the world turns.”

— Mike Perry speaking to Dan Hardy.

03z35KP.png

Perry will get knocked out just like Gunnar did. Ponz is gonna put those hands on him early.

What, poke him in the eye?

EDIT: Three eye pokes in a row, it's like a Three Stooges film.

Perry will get knocked out just like Gunnar did. Ponz is gonna put those hands on him early.
Let's just wait and see how ponz reacts to getting hit harder, Gunnar is more of an accuracy and timing guy, Perry is a power hitter

the wheels fell off the gunnar wagon a long time ago when he caught a beat down from rick story. no one thought he would be champ besides one or two conor huggers

I don't like Perry, simply because of his attitude, but Ponzi is a dirty cheater that should be suspended!

I hope Perry knocks him tf out.

This is gonna be bananas. Also how can you not like Mike Perry?

the wheels fell off the gunnar wagon a long time ago when he caught a beat down from rick story. no one thought he would be champ besides one or two conor huggers
True.
Two fights later he badly lost to Demian.
2/3 of his win streak came outside of the UFC in noname organizations.
He never was close to the title.

"You're not going to stop me! None of you can stop me!" - Mike Perry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back