Who was the better fighter Connor, Garbrandt or Mighty Mouse?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am a fan of all three but wont pick since I dont want to be bias. Who do you guys think?

Was?

Are they dead or retired?

Haven't seen enough of Cody.

Conor is hated on here but there's a reason why he's so famous. Even if Khabib or whoever beats him up, LW has like twice as many guys as both those divisions combined.. It's way more stacked. I think Khabib is a better p4p fighter than Mighty Mouse too. People get too caught up with belts and shit.

Use your eyes, there's not strikers like Barboza.. or black belts like Diaz with high level boxing who trains with all sorts of pros.. or Khabib or Fergs at 135 and 125.

Use your eyes. There's a bunch of scrubs tbh. Cody and MM are good but you can't compare them to a much deeper division

Conor is hated on here but there's a reason why he's so famous. Even if Khabib or whoever beats him up, LW has like twice as many guys as both those divisions combined.. It's way more stacked. I think Khabib is a better p4p fighter than Mighty Mouse too. People get too caught up with belts and shit.
Kebab gets finished

giphy.gif

This thread needs more Benny.

I mean he's talking about them like they are long gone. Plus his forum name is Conor Mcgregor i don't think it gets much better, bravo.

Use your eyes, there's not strikers like Barboza.. or black belts like Diaz with high level boxing who trains with all sorts of pros.. or Khabib or Fergs at 135 and 125.

Use your eyes. There's a bunch of scrubs tbh. Cody and MM are good but you can't compare them to a much deeper division
Your argument would make sense but Conor has fought once at LW in the UFC. And two LW fighters. And he is 2-1 against those.

Conor's success is not the deciding factor to his fame. It's his antics.

LW is a deep division but that argument would only work in Conor's favor if he actually fought all those guys.

Conor's the best.
Not dj. Never ever will be. Dj isn't the best

Conor has only fought once at lw tho and it was a tailor made match against eddie. Your post kind of makes it seem like he's run thru the toughest division. But usenyournown advice and open you or eyes. MM skill level on thengorund his grappling and striking puts him way above both guys

I think Conor beats all of them with ease.

Conor has only fought once at lw tho and it was a tailor made match against eddie. Your post kind of makes it seem like he's run thru the toughest division. But usenyournown advice and open you or eyes. MM skill level on thengorund his grappling and striking puts him way above both guys

Tailor made lol

Tailor made lol
A sloppy brawler who over extends on his punches and gets tagged a bunch in every fight he is in. Yea man. Eddie's style was good for conor. Doesnt mean conor didn't make it look amazing.

You are comparing 11 title defenses to 0.

two times zero is still zero.

All champions. I havent seen any flaws in demetrious. And hes had a zillion title fights. Hes the safe pick. Cody looks really good too. Want to see him fight more. Conor always exciting. He needs to fight contenders. But heck. If they fought eachother. Conor. Hes got the frame with skill to beat them all. But thats not division relative

Mm is by far the most well rounded and proven fighter of the 3.
Conor and Cody both have yet to defend their title

Stupid thread. Mighty Mouse is the only one that actually fights.

Back