Karate nerd vs ufc fighter in a sparring match

This is like a green Daniel-San against Mike Barnes.

Breaking: Grapplers beat un-trained grapplers generally.

Breaking: Grapplers beat un-trained grapplers generally.
I don't know if I agree with that if the grappler has no striking training. The gracie challenge they cheated they knew about striking first. Everyone knew kickboxing; they had an unknown style.

I don't know if I agree with that if the grappler has no striking training. The gracie challenge they cheated they knew about striking first. Everyone knew kickboxing; they had an unknown style.
If a BJJ champion ran into a world class boxer and neither had seen the other's style. The boxer would win easily before the BJJ fighter knew what to do.

That was fun.

Reminds me of what me and my Brothers do after a few drinks hahaha only we go way harder no sparring.

If a BJJ champion ran into a world class boxer and neither had seen the other's style. The boxer would win easily before the BJJ fighter knew what to do.
Don’t think this is true at all. Punching is basic, children know how to do it. Everyone knows that you don’t want to get hit, not everyone knows not to let a bjj guy pull you to the floor or get hold of you waist/legs etc.

Basically you're arguing that the BJJ guy wouldn't know what punching is. It's ridiculous.

Completely depends on who makes the first move, if the BJJ guy gets in close before a punch is thrown it's all over.

No because the bjj fighter would not strike at all

I stopped watching after a couple of minutes - I don't watch gay guys rolling around.

And a wrestler would molest the boxer.

Stopped reading at "nerd". What right have you to be calling someone a nerd, while they're out there practicing combat sports?

Back