Has Dana White released his statement badmouthing Mousasi yet?

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I thought by now after that controversial decision Dana would have released his "Bellator is a good place for him" statement that he gives every fighter that leaves the UFC.

He's currently powering up before he launches his assault

<31>

No one watches spike tv and their roster of hasbeens and neverweres <Moves>

Fuck Dana if I ever see that motherfucker on the street, I'll make him tap to strikes

he was probably watching nba like other sports fans

Dana: dude got KOed by Uriah hall and he over there beating their fucking number 1 guys.

He couldn't cut it in this fucking business.

Or some shit like that

I don't know, I have a feeling the whole Vegas Massacre changed him a little.

Ill do it for him

Look, mousasi isnt that good. His demands during contract negotiations were outrageous and we felt we were the winners when he signed elsewhere. Remember, this is the guy who was subbed by jacare and knocked out by uriah hall. And its not exactly like people are lining up to see him fight so... yeah i wish him all the best (hoping he loses every fight from here on out)

I thought by now after that controversial decision Dana would have released his "Bellator is a good place for him" statement that he gives every fighter that leaves the UFC.
Let's be honest here. That bellator event was garbage. I fast forwarded it through both WMMA fights, the LW fight was boring, and the main event a let down. Dana's too busy to throw salt on mousasi and bellator at the moment, but he will eventually.

Let's be honest here. That bellator event was garbage. I fast forwarded it through both WMMA fights, the LW fight was boring, and the main event a let down. Dana's too busy to throw salt on mousasi and bellator at the moment, but he will eventually.

The second wmma fight was a blood fest.
JBG was very happy.. That nose job is going to cost some cashish.

The second wmma fight was a blood fest.
JBG was very happy.. That nose job is going to cost some cashish.
I briefly stopped fast forwarding after Hardy's nose exploded just to see the gore for a second. I'm all for bellator and I get that it was free on spike, and injuries altered the card....but that was garbage.

I briefly stopped fast forwarding after Hardy's nose exploded just to see the gore for a second. I'm all for bellator and I get that it was free on spike, and injuries altered the card....but that was garbage.

Oh yeah the card sucked big balls.
But that wmma fight that was some nasty shit and it was worth the watch.
Not seeing that would have been a missed out.

Shockied.gif

I thought Moose was a big loss for the UFC but it seems Dana correctly judged him past his prime. Incredible prescience from the big man in hindsight.

Back