How often has a fighter legally pulled off a perfect thumb strike in mainstream mma?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
I think the big thing with Mousasi, who is overrated on the internet, is he got hit in the eyebrow with a thumbstrike. I imagine there is a risk of foul and risk of the broken thumb for the succesful perp.

With a broken thumb I guess you could still clinch and knee/dirtybox.

I think the big thing with Mousasi, who is overrated on the internet, is he got hit in the eyebrow with a thumbstrike
0vL4G82ZSxegHy0PjUD8_Dance%20Out%20The%20Window.gif

Jones used to pull it off often, just mixed up the fingers and accidentally hit the eye..

I think the big thing with Mousasi, who is overrated on the internet, is he got hit in the eyebrow with a thumbstrike. I imagine there is a risk of foul and risk of the broken thumb for the succesful perp.

Thread makes absolutely no sense at all. Ban and forget you ever existed you dumbfuck. This is disgraceful, and Im not even that hardcore of a Moose fan. You are simply shit. Fuck the TS.

Bizarre trolling, but its working. 7/10 TS.

I give this thread 2 thumb strikes down

NARC DETECTED!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back