DJ's Wife's face when he wins at UFC 216

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score

She is thinking to herself "I love my little manlet."

She has succumbed to DJ's macho badassmotherfuckerism and is 100% infatuated with lust for him.

Needless to say, DJ went for rounds 6-10 with brutal ground and pound.
tenor.gif

And who is the guy in the cowboy hat? Adoptive father? Father in law?

He couldn't find a smaller woman without going full midget.

Christ...poor guy.

Back to my hot pockets and video games, typing has tired me out.

What a legend. King of the manlets, embraces it all and get himself a good looking girl who appears to adore him. Manlets take note.

Pretty sure he was with her before he even was in UFC. She's actually like average height too, a step in the right direction for his genetics fo sho.

What a legend. King of the manlets, embraces it all and get himself a good looking girl who appears to adore him. Manlets take note.

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.

He couldn't find a smaller woman without going full midget.

Christ...poor guy.

Back to my hot pockets and video games, typing has tired me out.

you dumbass..................

I especially get a kick out of the "I can't enjoy watching someone whose ass I can kick fighting professionally." Can't make this shit up.

Agree with you. But i've said that about Ronda and I stand by it ha

Lol, don't think this was thread worthy, but I remember thinking she was straight swoonin... nothin wrong with supporting your man, especially with all those title defenses

One funny thing about Sherdog is that with DJ it's like

- millions of dollars
- hot wife
- championship belt
- title defense record/legacy as an all-time great

but from an average heavies poster perspective its like blah blah at least i'm not a manlet blah blah blah.

But here's the kicker: ask him what he'd give not to be a midget anymore. Dude is freakish.

<seedat>

But I agree--picking on midgets is the low-hanging fruit of Sherdog posting. But on the other hand...this is Sherdog. Everything is low hanging fruit. Take that away and this place vanishes.

My manlet skills are lacking over here.

I can pull wider women, but not taller...

sadface.gif

He could be undefeated for the next 10 years and nobody would give a shit. I hope he gets paid in game stop coupons.

I wish a girl looked at me like that.

He could be undefeated for the next 10 years and nobody would give a shit. I hope he gets paid in game stop coupons.

I’ll give half a shit if he beats any one of the big 3 BW’s even if it were at 125. That will never happen though.

She is just saying to herself if shit goes south I get at least half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back