Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

<{monica}>

Future UFC champ. Next big star

Last edited:
Damn nice!

I know he comes off a fuck wit with his taunts and so but dude interviews he seems very down to earth.

Hope he goes far.

Would have rather seen him finally fight a legit contender in MMA instead of another can in boxing.

Good for him. He should stick to boxing tbh. More money. and he has a flashy style. If he can get the fundamentals down, and go thru his career the right way ( club fighters, journeyman first) than move onto better fighters if he is successful, he might have a shot.

He might wanna keep his hands up though..........

I imagine he has to finish his Bellator contract first too so it'll be an interesting 2018 for him forsure.

giphy.gif

I see he still avoids fighting the big guys

LMAO just looked up his opponent. His opponent is 2-12 and has been KO'd or TKO'd 6 times.

Seriously? This is what he's doing with his career?

Brutal knockdown that should have 10 counted most people but....

Guy got up and seemed to have his wits, fight should have continued shouldn't it?

Hasnt fought MMA in a year and looked awful against the first decent guy Bellator ever had him fight.

Future champ my ass, Daley is going to knock him out.

He's too old to be fighting cans

I've been on the hype train for years but hes 3 years old. This is when he should be taking title fights and knocking off contenders. Not trying to develop

he's pretty entertaining, but stop fighting cans, for fuck sake

LMAO just looked up his opponent. His opponent is 2-12 and has been KO'd or TKO'd 6 times.

but thats boxing though. you fight like 20 cans to pad your record and then you finally fight mid level guys

In boxing you gotta get your feet wet crushing cans first until your ready for the big boys. If you think about it it’s the same way in mma crushing cans in the regional promotions and such before they reach the ufc, is normal

but thats boxing though. you fight like 20 cans to pad your record and then you finally fight mid level guys

You do that when your 18, not when your 30 lol

He was fighting an absolute bag of shit, even a semi elite and Athletic MMA fighter can beat a dreadful boxer used to pad records.

I'll stop being such a cock though good on him, his movement in boxing is well funny to watch though it's like a poor naseem Hamed haha

Last edited:
In boxing you gotta get your feet wet crushing cans first until your ready for the big boys. If you think about it it’s the same way in mma crushing cans in the regional promotions and such before they reach the ufc, is normal
true. also khabib is a top 3 lightweight in MMA and
9fEYqeJl.jpg

Back