JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK LIGHTS UP THE MITTS W/ELBOWS & WARNS ROSE SHE WILL CUT HER UP!

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Joanna is a beast. Don't think Rose is much a challenge. Hopefully a move to 125 soon.

Non-non-non-no Rose has a lot more fluid movement Joanna has a lot of pinned up energy….Rose is going to be able to navigate with ease around this woman.... i'm casting this observation from watching many many fights and picking many many fights as far as this style versus that style… I like Joanna but she is stiff as a board not fluid and very pinned up… Not really a graceful stand up fighter…

Looking at her shoulders looking at her upper body she is very very tight ..... Rose is way more relaxed and more agile with movement and natural ability

Looking at her shoulders looking at her upper body she is very very tight ..... Rose is way more relaxed and more agile with movement and natural ability
Joanna gonna destroy Rose lol. Joanna is a multiple time muay thai champion. Rose is a karate fighter.

Joanna gonna destroy Rose lol. Joanna is a multiple time muay thai champion. Rose is a karate fighter.
I just think that Rose is going to be able to use her athletic ability to outdo her I respect her credentials and ability but the coaching ability as well as how Rose takes to that said coaching is going to win her this fight… This girl is just a little bit too tense

Rose is has very clever grappling. She's not to be taken lightly, but I think Rose gets finished in R3 or R4.

Don't talk all this shit and end up being KTFOed. I'm pulling for Rose. JJ is a fucking bully and feels she can put her hands on people outside of the cage. Not to mention when she threatened to spit in Gadelha's face during TUF. That's disgusting. I don't care who you are, you spit in my face and I might be doing 25 to life.

I just think that Rose is going to be able to use her athletic ability to outdo her I respect her credentials and ability but the coaching ability as well as how Rose takes to that said coaching is going to win her this fight… This girl is just a little bit too tense
I see Rose getting lit up on the feet. The boxing levels are worlds apart. Carla was lighting up Rose with punches for godsakes.

Rose has world-class boxing coaching staff… I know they're not gonna be in the ring with her but the deal here is she picks up very well with their coaching her these guys are going to mastermind a game plan to beat Joanna using western style boxing angles in the ring and superior athletic ability

Rose has world-class boxing coaching staff… I know they're not gonna be in the ring with her but the deal here is she picks up very well with their coaching her these guys are going to mastermind a game plan to beat Joanna using western style boxing angles in the ring and superior athletic ability
Nope shes gonna get lit up and stopped. Everyone one of Joanna opponents had world class boxing coaches who had plans to beat her lol. Rose gonna need more than a boxing coach to handle Joanna lol.
giphy.gif
UFC-Rose-Namajunas-Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-GIF.gif
Joanna gonna feed her elbows, punches, and kicks all night.

Nope shes gonna get lit up and stopped. Everyone one of Joanna opponents had world class boxing coaches who had plans to beat her lol. Rose gonna need more than a boxing coach to handle Joanna lol.
giphy.gif

Those gifs prove nothing.

Those gifs prove nothing.
Those gifs prove Joanna gonna feed Rose the same elbows shes working on to hit her with lol. You're just to dense.
giphy.gif
<36>

I'm not gonna argue I think Rose has a tough night in front of her I just depend on her abilities and well roundedness to take over

Roses very good at creating range...with that established range she's going to get away with a lot of bullshit… A lot of bullshit

Those gifs prove Joanna gonna feed Rose the same elbows shes working on to hit her with lol. You're just to dense.
giphy.gif
<36>

That's not how fighting works.

giphy.gif
Fuck why does she look like the missing cast member from that movie the outsiders or stand by me lol

Fuck that shit. I got the Thug Rose with the upset...

WAR THUG ROSE!!!

4XY2oYRr.jpg

Back