Conor and his history of bad knees, is this still an issue?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10...s-details-on-his-knee-injury-prior-to-ufc-189

How man acl tears does this guy have? I'm assuming this is why he doesn't run.
Are you retarded? McLiar said he tore 80% of his ACL. Do you think he could be cleared to fight if this is real? Do you think he was silly enough to fight with a serious injury?

You don't have to run to improve your cardio. This is just an excuse made by his nuthuggers. McGregor's cardio just sucks even he uses the most expensive "supplements" Tour de France cyclists use

After you blow your knee out it's always an issue.
No matter how many surgeries you have by the best doctors, you will never be the same. I'm kind of weird, I watch knee surgeries on YouTube (I'm intrigued by surgeries to repair bones and ligaments) and they basically can never make the knee or any part of the body the way it was before the injury.

I've got bad knees (judo, karate).
ACL and MCL have been torn.
They are always a problem.
If you want to be a martial artist, you will accumulate injuries. They will always linger.
That's the price.

Are you retarded? McLiar said he tore 80% of his ACL. Do you think he could be cleared to fight if this is real? Do you think he was silly enough to fight with a serious injury?

You don't have to run to improve your cardio. This is just an excuse made by his nuthuggers. McGregor's cardio just sucks even he uses the most expensive "supplements" Tour de France cyclists use
LMAO! Don't you know, you just have to ride a stationary bike with some roided out "doctor" in a lab coat watching you.

https://mcgregorfast.com

It's a shame we didn't get to see Aldo TKO him by leg kicks

Can't wait to see him choked again

McTapper

he didn't gas at 145.

No matter how many surgeries you have by the best doctors, you will never be the same. I'm kind of weird, I watch knee surgeries on YouTube (I'm intrigued by surgeries to repair bones and ligaments) and they basically can never make the knee or any part of the body the way it was before the injury.
Ah fuck I hate hearing this lol

Hmm. Maybe it’s because he didn’t tell anybody about his injury because he didn’t want the fight to be cancelled. It’s a very bad idea to do this because it can cause the injury to become much worse, but many fighters likely do this. Cain used to do it all the time and now he’s fucked up. He would get injured and continue training and fight with a bunch of problems. In the first JDS fight, he had a fucked up ACL (needed cortisone shot or something just to compete that night), an elbow injury (needed bone scraped down after the fight) and was just coming off of surgery for a torn rotator cuff he suffered in the Lesnar fight, so he had a pretty long layoff.

Lots of people fight with bad injuries and Cain used to do it pretty often and not tell anybody (not tell the commission or anybody outside of his gym), so Conor doing the same would not be surprising. There could be quite a few other reasons why Conor would choose not to reveal the injury to anybody and decide to fight with it. One of those reasons could be because many Irish fans spend thousands just to see him fight and for him to pull out would be a HUGE let down for them because they lost a lot of money because of it.

It’s also because Conor makes a lot of money and has to do so much media obligations, to do it more than once for the same person is f’n frustrating so no surprise he was never interested in wasting his time giving Aldo, Mr. I rarely show up to fight, an immediate rematch. Conor fights through his injuries sometimes. It’s a VERY bad thing to do, but he has still done it once or twice. There is no reason for him to have ever lied about an injury. Maybe you’re a Conor hater though, so you’ll just shit on him no matter what anyway because that’s what you all do. It’s like you’re all the same f’n person.

Think before you post.

Hmm. Maybe it’s because he didn’t tell anybody about his injury because he didn’t want the fight to be cancelled. It’s a very bad idea to do this because it can cause the injury to become much worse, but many fighters likely do this. Cain used to do it all the time and now he’s fucked up. He would get injured and continue training and fight with a bunch of problems. In the first JDS fight, he had a fucked up ACL (needed cortisone shot or something just to compete that night), an elbow injury (needed bone scraped down after the fight) and was just coming off of surgery for a torn rotator cuff he suffered in the Lesnar fight, so he had a pretty long layoff.

Lots of people fight with bad injuries and Cain used to do it pretty often and not tell anybody (not tell the commission or anybody outside of his gym), so Conor doing the same would not be surprising. There could be quite a few other reasons why Conor would choose not to reveal the injury to anybody and decide to fight with it. One of those reasons could be because many Irish fans spend thousands just to see him fight and for him to pull out would be a HUGE let down for them because they lost a lot of money because of it.

It’s also because Conor makes a lot of money and has to do so much media obligations, to do it more than once for the same person is f’n frustrating so no surprise he was never interested in wasting his time giving Aldo, Mr. I rarely show up to fight, an immediate rematch. Conor fights through his injuries sometimes. It’s a VERY bad thing to do, but he has still done it once or twice. There is no reason for him to have ever lied about an injury. Maybe you’re a Conor hater though, so you’ll just shit on him no matter what anyway because that’s what you all do. It’s like you’re all the same f’n person.

Think before you post.
Are you the author of this book
U0P8GNV.jpg

There's been athletes in every sport that have competed with partially torn ACL's for decades, it's nothing new and competing with it is definitely possible. Why do people on this website always call someone else retarded then proceed to say something retarded? lol

Really depends on the injury itself, ACL is the worst of the injuries but a surgeon named Prof Gordon Mackay invented a procedure for that's getting big now in Athletics, rugby and football (soccer) called the internal brace where it's repaired and then a brace is added, making the structure even stronger than it was originally, thing at the minute it's been designed for the Atfl ligament in ankle, achilles and also ACL ligament, he had athletes come to him weeks before the Olympics with issues and they still compete.

https://www.mackayclinic.co.uk/the-internal-brace-at-a-glance/

Back