WME/UFC are stealing my money !!!

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys everyone needs to be aware of this skulduggery.

I couldnt figure how to cancel my fight TV pass. It only had a few months left so I didnt get to worried about it and just let it run its course because it will cancel itself when the card reaches it use by date.

What happened next is UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!

I paid for the Connor and Floyd floyd fight, nevermind the fact the stream never appeared OK no biggie but the slimy cunts have charged me for a months worth of UFC.TV on my new credit card !!!!! yet when I log into my account theres no credit card details saved and i never subscribed to the service.

I couldnt figure how to cancel my fight TV pass. It only had a few months left so I didnt get to worried about it and just let it run its course because it will cancel itself when the card reaches it use by date.

I paid for the Connor and Floyd floyd fight, nevermind the fact the stream never appeared OK no biggie but the slimy cunts have charged me for a months worth of UFC.TV on my new credit card !!!!! yet when I log into my account theres no credit card details saved.

So call you CC company and have the charges reversed.. Pretty easy.

So call you CC company and have the charges reversed.. Pretty easy.

Dont worry I will be rainsing hell over this.

Sherdoggers need to be aware just incase they never bother to check their bank statements. You know everyone on here makes 6 figures so they might not notice these sneaky rats pilfering their bank account.

Dont worry I plan too.

Sherdoggers need to be aware just incase they never bother to check their bank statements. You know everyone on here makes 6 figures so they might not notice these sneaky rats pilfering their bank accounts.

Q: when you bought MayMac, did you use the CC that was billed & did you buy it through Fight Pass?

Q: when you bought MayMac, did you use the CC that was billed & did you buy it through Fight Pass?

Yes.

Theres still no reason for Fightpass to continue a subscription that was left to run its course.

never had fight pass a day in my life.

No regrets.

I'm not surprised motherfuckers!

That's what happens when you get conned by the Ferttitas

lol

I used to do online CC processing.
They did not do anything illegal like keep your card info & re-enter it.
It is not manual.
What most likely happened was, you did not see a "check" that was there to add that month as well.
It is not unusual that things like that occur, but it is fucked up that they do that (if they did)

Dont worry I will be rainsing hell over this.

Sherdoggers need to be aware just incase they never bother to check their bank statements. You know everyone on here makes 6 figures so they might not notice these sneaky rats pilfering their bank account.

Also might not notice because they are too busy banging 11s.

Because I believe in the fair trade laws. You are obviously a WME employee.

lol, it has nothing to do with "fair trade laws".
You just did not realize something was "pre-clicked" (most likely explanation)
Like I said, if that is what occurred it is deceptive, but not against a law lol

Time to break out the boards with nails in em and set shit straight.

Because I believe in the fair trade laws. You are obviously a WME employee.

Yep. I'm actually Dana White. You got me.

I don't think you know what Fair Trade laws are. They were eliminated by the Sherman Anti-Trust Act.

I paid for the Connor and Floyd floyd fight, nevermind the fact the stream never appeared OK no biggie but the slimy cunts have charged me for a months worth of UFC.TV on my new credit card !!!!! yet when I log into my account theres no credit card details saved and i never subscribed to the service.

Anybody else read the above as if it actually came from a guy that looks like ...
upload_2017-10-20_21-57-41.jpeg

Back