Bold prediction: Cerrone will take down and submit Till

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We saw Cowboy surprise the Brazilian Cowboy with a takedown early in the fight and he finished him rather quickly with a mounted triangle.

We saw Cowboy catch Rick Story off guard with a takedown. Story is a very good wrestler, certainly better than Till. This prevented Rick from ever getting into a rhythm on the feet or anywhere in that fight for that matter.

I really do not see what is stopping Cowboy from putting Till's back on the mat. Once it gets there, I see Cowboy hurting Till with GNP and finishing him with his underrated submission game.

I will be surprised if Donald slugs it out on the feet. He has well timed takedowns and he would be a fool not to use them.

Cowboy by sub in less than 2 rounds

How is it bold when exactly half of his wins have come by submission? Because you think he'll do it fast? I have him winning by 3rd round submission myself.

Cowboy is a -150 favorite, and Cowboy winning by submission is at +249, the most likely of his ways to win (+470 for KO/TKO, +318 by decision).

seems likely if the younger faster guy starts teeing off.

cowboy gors for the takedown in almsot every fight and trnds to break if he can't get it

How is it bold when exactly half of his wins have come by submission? Because you think he'll do it fast? I have him winning by 3rd round submission myself.
True. I guess it is not so bold. I am just surprised how many people are picking Till.

I feel like the gap in grappling skill is too great to not be exploited.

Till is obviously at his best on the feet so I expect Donald to take him out of his comfort zone. A lot of people forget how good Cerrone is on the ground

I hope he takes Till down the first minute and subs him. These guys are so annoying saying their opponent is afraid to stand and bang, etc... because they're afraid of the takedown.

Cowboys beats everyone except champs & fighters with large followings, he seems prone to choke............

Not that bold. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Cowboy wins via submission. He's a nasty grappler.

I actually have Cerrone RD 2 Sub

giphy.gif

Cerrone gonna whisper sweet nothings into that fools ears before he subs his ass like a bitch

We saw Cowboy surprise the Brazilian Cowboy with a takedown early in the fight and he finished him rather quickly with a mounted triangle.

We saw Cowboy catch Rick Story off guard with a takedown. Story is a very good wrestler, certainly better than Till. This prevented Rick from ever getting into a rhythm on the feet or anywhere in that fight for that matter.

I really do not see what is stopping Cowboy from putting Till's back on the mat. Once it gets there, I see Cowboy hurting Till with GNP and finishing him with his underrated submission game.

I will be surprised if Donald slugs it out on the feet. He has well timed takedowns and he would be a fool not to use them.

be-bolder-steak.gif

Not a prediction. Cowboy has a legit ground game.

I have cowboy by sub after he lands a head kick knock down , I don't really feel his submission game is underrated maybe under utilised though due to his willingness to stand and bang

I have cowboy by sub after he lands a head kick knock down , I don't really feel his submission game is underrated maybe under utilised though due to his willingness to stand and bang

Now THAT is a bold prediction!

Till is a good striker and taller than Cowboy if I am not mistaken. I will be very impressed if Cowboy lands the head kick in this fight.

I expect a couple leg kicks and then a couple body kicks before he picks the perfect opportunity to shoot in.

I feel like it will be like a black belt versus a blue belt on the ground.

He can and he probably will.

Way to go out on a limb there TS. Bold...

Back