(Video) Mike Perry borrows a quote from Conor McGregor for upcoming fight with Ponzinibbio

He's just so painful to listen to, like the main character in his favourite book is a big hungry caterpillar.

He is so stupid, i mean, how old is this guy?

Rename the thread "Mike Perry tries too hard again"

Like King Tryhard, leading an online army of 12 year olds who can't wait to get their first animal tattoo.

He's just so painful to listen to, like the main character in his favourite book is a big hungry caterpillar.
of course you have a mcgregor av

Mike Perry haters are virgins that have no friends and sit in the corner when they’re “invited to parties” (which never happens)

And? I thought it was a funny picture, what does that have to do with anything?
well, it's usually the trend, mcgregor fanboys hating on perry for no reason at all

well, it's usually the trend, mcgregor fanboys hating on perry for no reason at all
Well I guess I buck the trend, I'm no Conor fanboy, and I hate on Perry because he's a dick, a fun fighter to watch but I can't bring myself to like a person who is (or was) on parole for climbing through the windows of innocent people and robbing them off their hard earned belongings. He's a scum bag thief and dumb as a fucking rock.
Good fighter though, fun to watch.

Well I guess I buck the trend, I'm no Conor fanboy, and I hate on Perry because he's a dick, a fun fighter to watch but I can't bring myself to like a person who is (or was) on parole for climbing through the windows of innocent people and robbing them off their hard earned belongings. He's a scum bag thief and dumb as a fucking rock.
Good fighter though, fun to watch.
let it go, man. he stole from some people like 6 years ago. he probably served his sentence by now, he's a changed man. don't you believe in second chances? the guy seemed to have turned it around and that's it

Everyone copies mcgreg in some way except maybe dan hendo

let it go, man. he stole from some people like 6 years ago. he probably served his sentence by now, he's a changed man. don't you believe in second chances? the guy seemed to have turned it around and that's it
lmao who the fuck are you kidding? if conor had done something like that you wouldn't let it go, you'd be whining about it like the little bitch you are.

Thankfully Ponzinibbio is going to stop him

that shouldn't even count as a quote. lots of people have said it before.

Back