Barboza video: says he´s ready for Khabib

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I got Edson via explosiveness out of nowhere.

What about you sherdoggers?

Last edited:
He "really hopes that the fight can happen." That was a Freudian slip. The fight is not going to happen.

In the UFC, nothing will happen until it happens.

The LW division has always been the best and craziest division imo. Barboza is #3 in the world that's the sweet spot and people want to fight him he has options. TFerg isn't off the table neither.

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Barboza will ko khabib for sure..hes to fast with nasty kicks and good boxing..if johnson can rocks khabib, imagine what edson Will do to him..i say ko headkick in early rounds

This is the fight that makes sense. No way in hell should Khabib be gifted a title shot, after fighting only 3 times in 3.5 years, and not fighting in a year. He needs to fight a couple of times against top ten opponents to be back in the mix. He needs to show the world that he can stay healthy, make weight, and not pull out of fights.

2 lendas no seu avatar... Respeito. :)
Sim. Eu toco bateria e pra quem conhece o Carter Beauford, sabe que ele é a melhor influência que um batera pode ter. E claro, a banda toda Dave Matthews Band é fenomenal, sou fã de carteirinha.

Sim. Eu toco bateria e pra quem conhece o Carter Beauford, sabe que ele é a melhor influência que um batera pode ter. E claro, a banda toda Dave Matthews Band é fenomenal, sou fã de carteirinha.
Mostra a carteirinha entao!!! Haha

Mostra a carteirinha entao!!! Haha
Conheci a banda quando fui morar nos States no ano de 2000. As 3 bandas que me apresentaram lá que eu achei mais foda e que influenciaram totalmente meu estilo de tocar foram: Dave Matthews Band, Primus e Tool.
upload_2017-10-20_20-21-27.jpeg upload_2017-10-20_20-21-55.jpeg upload_2017-10-20_20-22-20.jpeg

Legal mano... Sou batera tbm :)

Conheci a banda quando fui morar nos States no ano de 2000. As 3 bandas que me apresentaram lá que eu achei mais foda e que influenciaram totalmente meu estilo de tocar foram: Dave Matthews Band, Primus e Tool.
View attachment 290411 View attachment 290413 View attachment 290415
Excelente... Tim Alexander, Danny Carey e o Carter... influencias minhas tbm, principalmente o Carey. Acredita que ja tive a caixa signature dele? Paguei uma baba nela, mas foi bem investida :)

Love to see it.

Barboza's got eveything needed to win this, he's just so bad at handling a guy coming forward.

But if he can get Khabib to hesitate, I think he's got a shot in this fight. He's seemed to have improved his circling and counter-punching, so that'll be interesting.

Pulling for Barboza. Always been a fan.

Back