Remember Darren Till's savage response to Brendan Schuab's comments?

Black2Back

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Win or lose, I love this dude. We've too many guys who say nothing, but this guy is absolutely carrying the promotion for this fight. He's great for MMA. I think he could be a big star if he beats Cowboy.

Last edited:
As long as Cowboy stands/Till's TDD holds up, Till should pick Cowboy apart.

Based on this audio, I would say Till fights for paper.

ePKviqc.gif

You think so? Imagine it was a Diaz-Cowboy like beatdown after Till talked all this shit. I really think he could blow up.

Definitely.

Cowboy crumbles vs competent boxers. Robbie does not look the same since USADA, so that fight is the exception.

Till's boxing is light years ahead of Cerrone's, so it all depends whether he can keep it on the feet.

Haha fuck Darren Till is awesome, this really helped put what he was saying into perspective. Dude feels disrespected not so much by Cowboy, but by the media who probably havent even seen him fight. At the end of the day dude is dangerous as fuck no matter what people say.

Definitely.

Cowboy crumbles vs competent boxers. Robbie does not look the same since USADA, so that fight is the exception.

Till's boxing is light years ahead of Cerrone's, so it all depends whether he can keep it on the feet.
I agree with that. Cerrone does his best work with his feet to be honest, if it gets in that boxing range Till could have a lot of success.

Haha fuck Darren Till is awesome, this really helped put what he was saying into perspective. Dude feels disrespected not so much by Cowboy, but by the media who probably havent even seen him fight. At the end of the day dude is dangerous as fuck no matter what people say.
I know right?! he's just a fucking awesome motherfucker. I don't want to compare him with Conor because that's so overdone, but I get a similar impression with Till. I don't think hes as good, even at this stage of his career, but the way he talks and handles himself is similar. I get why he's pissed. Especially about the whole 'when do I get the big fights and not fight on the prelims' angle.

This fight came from left field. How do you go from fighting the former World Champ to a guy with 3 fights in the same company you have 20 fights in? Seems the UFC are desperate for stars. I don't like Till's chances here. I think he gets embarrassed, we'll see...

He's alright for a bin dipper....

Probably how it goes down

This fight came from left field. How do you go from fighting the former World Champ to a guy with 3 fights in the same company you have 20 fights in? Seems the UFC are desperate for stars. I don't like Till's chances here. I think he gets embarrassed, we'll see...
It was a little odd to me, too. But, I dunno, I like it now. Cerrone has lost a few in a row. Nobody else available.

And the UFC are DEFINITELY desperate for a star.

Back