Micheal "Venom" page is making his pro boxing debut tonight

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
523309946.0.jpg

in about two hours. He has graduated from fighting mma bums to fighting boxing bums lol. I used to defend him now I'm not sure what to think. His opponent has a record of 2 -11-1

Da fuq?

I just want to see him fight some legitimate competition so we all can see if he gets exposed or can actually do his thing to a fundamentally solid fighter

523309946.0.jpg

in about two hours. He has graduated from fighting mma bums to fighting boxing bums lol. I used to defend him now I'm not sure what to think. His opponent has a record of 2 -11-1
Come on the guys won some decent mid level mma fights...just never moved up to the final stage
Hipefully he get this outta his system
Itl also help improve his hands (focus on boxing) pre daley fight

Da fuq?

I just want to see him fight some legitimate competition so we all can see if he gets exposed or can actually do his thing to a fundamentally solid fighter

I'm not against building him up slowly but this boxing detour is just prolonging things too much. Maybe he feels he has only one big payday in mma and he wants one more. Hence the boxing detour.

523309946.0.jpg

...so his opponent is a veteran with 14 fights under his belt...
while obviously not a retired GOAT, this is the type of guy you start your pro-career against.

You making fun of it shows you obviously do not understand why Conor was humiliated in the ring...

BTW... why is this post on UFC board?

hes wasting his prime on this shit? smh.

thanks for the heads up though TS. I wana see this regardless.

...so his opponent is a veteran with 14 fights under his belt...
while obviously not a retired GOAT, this is the type of guy you start your pro-career against.

You making fun of it shows you obviously do not understand why Conor was humiliated in the ring...

BTW... why is this post on UFC board?

I get that, but everybody want's him to stop fighting bums in mma and start fighting higher level guys. And what does he do? he just moves on to another sport where he can be built slowly all over again.

I'll watch for shits and giggles.

Edit: It looks like that fight won't even be aired.

I get that, but everybody want's him to stop fighting bums in mma and start fighting higher level guys. And what does he do? he just moves on to another sport where he can be built slowly all over again.
He hasnt been fighting bums just mid level dudes
I agree he need to get on up to the final level though
Daley next year is a good start....think thats his bellator mma contract ran out
Hipefully (fingers crossed) dana doesnt fuck over us fans again and get cheap and lowball him

On Sherdog you get shit for fighting someone who is 2-11 or for fighting someone who is 49-0 in your pro boxing debut.

I understand. But this might be "negotiation tactics".
He has full potential to be great, and he is probably asking/demanding more money. So Bellator says no, then he moves to Boxing.

As a fan, it can be frustrating.
But think about it. If he does well, it also helps his MMA career.
If he does poorly, it might force him to concentrate on MMA...

...so it is a win-win ;)

He ko'd the guy with the same punch he's dropping everyone with in MMA.

MVP is so average in mma imo. His style makes his look fantastic at times but 2 journeymen basically shut him down

Back