Anything you & a favorite fighter wouldn't agree on?

MacGregor

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't believe in god but I believe in Mike Perry.

Edit: a favorite, as in any.

Last edited:
I disagree with Joe Son about forced sexual relations and murder.

I disagree with Conor believing in religious foolery, i.e. christening his child.

I like watching Donald Cerrone and I disagree with pretty much everything I've heard him say on non-MMA topics.

Rampage... for being stingy with the thot's!!! lmao

Defending punches with your chin, the importance of ground game.

I like watching Donald Cerrone and I disagree with pretty much everything I've heard him say on non-MMA topics.

I agree. It’s tough to separate the (mixed martial) artist from his/her life/opinions outside the sport/art, but it’s often necessary.

I disagree with Conor calling Diaz a panic wrestler and then choosing to panic wrestler himself. Hypocrite

I disagree with Anderson about Burger King. I prefer Whataburger.

I disagree with Joe Son about forced sexual relations and murder.
Yellow card again? Coolidge, you are one of my favorite posters. Don't get booted. We need you here.

Yellow card again? Coolidge, you are one of my favorite posters. Don't get booted. We need you here.

Had this same one for about a month now.

'...one of my favorite posters [...] We need you here.'

C7UOq35U4AEd2Ca.jpg

I wouldn't say I have any one favorite fighter but I have certain fighters on my must watch list and both Diaz bros are definitely on my list.
Love watching them but know they would get on my nerves if around them too long.
Especially Nick, ive been in the same room as him and he definitely at his most chill when surrounded by a bunch of yes men around him that laugh at every little comment he gives on everything and everyone

Fuck it, War Diaz Bros
I'll always tune in when either of those guys are involved

Last edited:
Back