Mighty mouse's plan to beat Brock lesnar?

The Moloko man

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Never watched TMZ sports before, but my 12 year old daughter (who wants to be a karfatassian when she grows up btw) made me stop and watch it because she thought it was the regular TMZ

The show is horrid as well as being beyond all reprehension and i recommend that all sherdoggers boycott it in whatever manner possible....

beyond that though I did come away from watching this "painful death of a reasonable and mature society zeitgeist in a nutshell" tv show
with one scoop relevant to the heavies

<mma4>

Discuss.....
(Preferably before my daughter demands I stop hogging all the bandwidth so she can read tigerbeat and French vogue or whatever teens do while on the onlines)

Last edited:
What about Dillashaw? You could have just blasted him in the liver, under the right circumstances yeah?

What about Dillashaw? You could have just blasted him in the liver, under the right circumstances yeah?
The right circumstances, i.e. Dillashaw has to suffer a year and a half bout of Diverticulitis just like Lesnar.

The only way he could ever beat Brock is if he crawled up his ass and controlled him from the inside.

If not this is how it goes down.
tenor.gif

The right circumstances, i.e. Dillashaw has to suffer a year and a half bout of Diverticulitis just like Lesnar.
"Size actually doesn't matter!"

-He squeaked from a hole in the baseboard

I love you DJ, but you definitely skirted the bigger challenge but you'd just hack Brock lesnar to bits with liver kicks?

And you say this in Brocktober of all months? Take the horseshoe out of your ass.

(I'd watch tho)

I would honestly put money on DJ for this one. DJ would have to be a huge betting underdog.
Brock's gas tank would empty quick trying to get a hold of DJ. I see it looking similar to Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough.

DJ couldn't even beat me (I'm over 200 pounds, too big for him), there's no way he beats up a genetic freak and human gorilla like Brock Lesnar.

I would normally assume he's joking/trolling here, but the egos of many fighters and athletes is so delusional that you can't always tell for sure.

Yeah sure. The guy who was scared of TJ Dillashaw is really going to try fight the beast incarnate. :rolleyes:

DJ couldn't even beat me (I'm over 200 pounds, too big for him), there's no way he beats up a genetic freak and human gorilla like Brock Lesnar.

I would normally assume he's joking/trolling here, but the egos of many fighters and athletes is so delusional that you can't always tell for sure.

He was scared to fight 140 lbs tiny TJ Dillashaw lol. He doesnt even want to share the same room with a 300 lbs jacked white boy

I would honestly put money on DJ for this one. DJ would have to be a huge betting underdog.
Brock's gas tank would empty quick trying to get a hold of DJ. I see it looking similar to Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough.
<DisgustingHHH>

The only scenario MM beats Brock in a fight is in his dreams.

Little Mac from Punch-Out!! already showed the way on this. Jump up and hit.

Get over the Dillishaw thing. It was a political move and the right one for DJ to make. He asked for a fight with Cody and was told he needed focus on his division and then TJ was given the title shot agains Cody, then when Cody needed rehabbing TJ asks for a fight with DJ and is granted it on his terms. DJ stood up for himself and said he is going to focus on his division.
I don't know why we all act like we don't remember this. It was the first time DJ ever came out and said anything negative about the UFC and the way he is treated by them.

Never watched TMZ sports before, but my 12 year old daughter (who wants to be a karfatassian when she grows up btw) made me stop and watch it because she thought it was the regular TMZ

The show is horrid as well as being beyond all reprehension and i recommend that all sherdoggers boycott it in whatever manner possible....

beyond that though I did come away from the watching this "painful death of a reasonable and mature society zeitgeist in a nutshell" tv show
with one scoop relevant to the heavies

<mma4>

Discuss.....
(Preferably before my daughter demands I stop hogging all the bandwidth so she can read tigerbeat and French vogue or whatever teens do while on the onlines)

Ridiculous as this is, he was answering a question.
Plus, if you think about it, he was being more realist than Ronda.
He would try to kick him in the liver in hopes it works.

While this question is unfair to the fighter (WTF are they supposed to answer???), I do think this is, from all possible answers, not completely unrealistic.

Back