Is Reebok clothing actually performant?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As long as it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, I actually buy every day clothing for performance, like:
  • Does it wick well
  • Does it dry quickly
  • Is it light
  • Is it comfortable against the skin
  • Is it long lasting
  • Does it have some kind of odor resistant property
So for example, I really like clothing made from Polartec material which I've found to be both comfortable and superior in all of the above characteristics.

I've never actually tried any modern Reebok clothing. For anyone willing to admit they have, how is their actual performance relative to other stuff?

It's probably pretty fucking hardass AF and way more human, which I'm told is very important

The first wave t-shirt/jerseys looked like the material that really stays hot and doesn't breathe well.

what is wick well ? is it slang for fit ?

How long have you been waiting to use performant in a sentence?

I have a cross-training shoe, it's good and comfortable. And it was half the Nike or Adidas ones price. I also bought two socks, it's alright.

Honestly didn't know rebook still existed till the ufc made em their sponsor. Last thing rebook I owned was the pump sneakers from the late 80s. Why they chose Rebook no one knows ........ why not pick under armor, addidas, Nike ......... they chose a company that had been invisible for 25 years.

Nike > Reebok

Nike Jon Jones was the best athlete that has ever existed

Nike > Reebok

Nike Jon Jones was the best athlete that has ever existed

How did Jon get away from cops after hitting a pregnant woman while high?
Nike_Swoosh_Logo_White_original.png

Last edited:
Back