Hendo got robbed! Should be champ right now

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dan totally won this fight, did way more damage and at no point did Bisping hurt him meanwhile Dan knocked Bisping on his ass and almost finished him left him a bloody mess

Bisping gave him a boxing lesson worse than he did Anderson

Bisping was jus a lil more busier. That's y he won and because they was in uk. Like what hendo said "bisping didn't even hurt me at all. He probably got me with a decent right leg kick to my thigh and that's it."

Not landing anything clean until your opponent slipped and getting dropped with the same telegraphed punch by a senior citizen is a boxing lesson?

I agree... I had it 3 rounds to 2

Hendo is the true champion.

fight scoring

Dan 1,2 (via H-bomb knockdownz) - Bisping 3,5 clearly

The only round in question is round 4, which I re-watched 5 timez.

Round 4 - Mike controlled the center of the octogon... & that can & should sway a very close round... but this one wazn't quite close enough for that IMO.

I got Hendo landing 5 more big strikes that landed

Henderson 48 - 47

The bar full of Hendo fans where I watched it live knew he lost

Haven't watched it since it aired, but I had it 3-2 Hendo. Bisping got dropped multiple times.

Despise Bisping here, but he beat Hendo (and Andy) pretty clean in my books. Maybe draw if you want to 10-8 that first, but I gotta watch it again to remember how justified that'd be. EIther way, Mike walks home with the gold.

The only round in question is round 4

Round 5 is the question round

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-3.00.16-PM.jpg

Wow. Look at that boxing lesson right guys? Bisping sure showed him...

Hendo won IMO couple 10-8s and bisping looked like his face went through a wood chipper but was close by-the-book. Robbed is extreme.

Despise Bisping here, but he beat Hendo (and Andy) pretty clean in my books. Maybe draw if you want to 10-8 that first, but I gotta watch it again to remember how justified that'd be. EIther way, Mike walks home with the gold.

Round 5 is the question round
Very lopsided for Bisping unless you score a TD where Dan didn't do anything to be better than Bisping landing 15 more strikes that landed.

I studied this one real carefully after it happened & took notes. Here are my notes on round 5.

Rd 5 – Strikes that landed were 16 – 6 for Bisping before the take down. Dan didn’t do anything but hold him for 20 seconds or so & you could almost equal Bisping’s octagon control to the takedown.

After the takedown was all Bisping (7 strikes to 2)

Dan totally won this fight, did way more damage and at no point did Bisping hurt him meanwhile Dan knocked Bisping on his ass and almost finished him left him a bloody mess

I'm pretty sure most people knew Hendo won, but no need to bring it up at this point.

The argument that he was "robbed" probably applies more to Herb than the judges. Dude was fuckin up the whole fight. Completely ignored the low blow in round two that we knew he saw cuz he referenced it with his light warning of the low blow in round 4, and then when Bisping followed up the first low blow with a bunch of strikes to the back of Dan's head, Herb was sitting a foot away watching it like, "Looks good to me."

I studied this one real carefully after it happened & took notes. Here are my notes on round 5.

Rd 5 – Strikes that landed were 16 – 6 for Bisping before the take down. Dan didn’t do anything but hold him for 20 seconds or so & you could almost equal Bisping’s octagon control to the takedown.

After the takedown was all Bisping (7 strikes to 2)
But round 5 is argued much more than round 4, which seems to be very clearly Bisping's.

Meh. Decision Dan has had his fair share of luck along the way as well. Close fights and shitty judging (criteria) will always lead to disgruntled fans in the end.

Dan has robbed several people first off.

second, Bisping won 90% of the fight and got dropped a couple times. Similar to the Andy fight when the only good thing andy did was land a crazy flying knee at the bell when Bisping was looking at the ref.

You don't win a fight by winning 2 minutes out of 25. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

But round 5 is argued much more than round 4, which seems to be very clearly Bisping's.
Yes, round 5 was very clearly Bispings.

Not sure who's arguing against it... but
Round 5 was very clearly Bisping's.

I re-watched it several times & scored the rounds after the fight & so that I could state my case here on Sherdog. Interestingly people were disputing one of the roundz Hendo knocked him down in as well... I don't get where people come from sometimes.

If anyone is giving Round 5 to Hendo... then they're falsely saying that taking Bisping down & holding him for 20 seconds while doing nothing equals 15 strikes on the score card. I personally do not value a takedown that highly if they do absolutely nothing with it but hold the person. Nobody should. It is certainly a notable accomplishment... and worth something... but in no way does it's worth trump 15 more Bisping strikes.

Round 4 was much closer... & even though Bisping controlled the ring... I got Hendo landing 5 more shots... & that trumps "ring control." imo

1,2, & 4 Hendo

Last edited:
Back