Anyone else still happy as f**k that Bisping is champ?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yea, I know he isn't for everyone. Still I fucking love that guy. Can't wait for him to whoop GSP's ass.

Last edited:
Was glad he beat Rockhold thought Hendo beat his ass idc how long he holds the belt but I have him over GSP

I was happy for him when he won the belt. But not happy when hendo whooped him but hendo still lost the decision. Anyways, I got Bisping winning gsp and then most likely retires and avoids Robert Whittaker and Yoel. Hope he doesn't retire because I want to see Bisping vs rockhold 3 and it'll be fun for them to be the tuf coaches :)

I'm glad he actually won it because he deserved to win a belt but the sharks are circling him now and he's in deep water.

the novelty has worn off for me now...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (cracka) has his flaws, but I always love seeing people who paid their dues (so to speak) making it big... Home boy has been around for a minute. War Bisping!!!

Honestly, I just hope whoever wins this fight defends the MW belt like at least 3 times just to make everyone upset.

It was widely expected that he would retire without ever sniffing a title shot, and I'm very disappointed that it did not transpire that way.

Im glad he's where he's at after all his hard work.

I don't really care, but I love seeing Rockhold lose smugly, and I'm actually interested in the GSP fight.

I also think it'd be hilarious to hear him bragging about beating basically all of sherdog's favorite fighters.

Yeah still a fan and he brings the laughs but I like GSP more

No. First of all he doesnt defend against legit contenders that mean 1 2 or 3. Not fucking 13 and someone unranked. Second any top 5 would school his ass. Basically he's white privileged IMO with breaks and match-ups given. Like Conor.

I've liked Bisping since his original appearance on TUF. Granted, he's an asshole...but it seems organic and not just a persona hes adopted to be more marketable. And his assholishness is objectively funny. The count mocking Yoel Romero by miming injecting himself in the buttocks with an imaginary syringe was unquestionably the funniest smack-talk in the history of combat sports <45>

That being said...GSP beats him handily.

No. First of all he doesnt defend against legit contenders that mean 1 2 or 3. Not fucking 13 and someone unranked. Second any top 5 would school his ass. Basically he's white privileged IMO with breaks and match-ups given. Like Conor.
Who was he supposed to defend against? Romero and Weidman were booked Jacare was coming off a loss Moose was the only other option and we have seen how much the UFC valued him no way they were giving him a shot.

No. I just think it's really weird that he has it. I don't hate him. Just surprised he ever got that far.

Was happy for him at first...like a patronising "hey good for you little buddy" kinda way, however I feel the ducking of legit contenders has gone on too long now. Hope he just retires and goes away

Who was he supposed to defend against? Romero and Weidman were booked Jacare was coming off a loss Moose was the only other option and we have seen how much the UFC valued him no way they were giving him a shot.
You're absolutely right....Hendo was the right choice. Why give it to Jacare or Moose or Whittaker...nah give it to 1 fight win streak Hendo

<{katwhu}>

He ain't the champ
He's the chump

Rob Whittaker doing all his dirty work while he picks off easy and money fights
(In which he got his ass kicked and lost)

He's a joke
Period

How about the champ Bisping fluked? Trilogy would sell. How about Jacare still #3. How about #6-10? Not fucking Hendo 13. BTW his ducking ways continued after fight you mention was hashed out - made steriods and knee injury excuse not to fight Romero. Now he's fighting a small WW past his prime and unranked stepping over.

i think bisping will win but it's still a joke.

Back