Things get really funny if GSP beats Bisping because then he has to

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Fight Robert Whittaker who just happens to be GSP's main training partner. No way GSP fights him so what happens then?

He drops 2 weight classes and fights Conor.

He already signed the contract to fight Whittaker, should he beat Bisping. So he HAS to, if he continues fighting.

He GnP Conor into a retard then he retires richer

Fight Robert Whittaker who just happens to be GSP's main training partner. No way GSP fights him so what happens then?

GSP is like a mini-Conor. He can write his own ticket. He's not coming back for a long run and the UFC needs his name to promote a few more fights before he does retire for good.

So he can do whatever he wants. Go for another super fight. Fight Woodley at 170. Fight another name at 185. Etc.

GSP has admitted several times that it is in his contract that he has to fight Whittaker should he win.

Natually, we will get many posts about GSP retiring, fighting Woodley/Conor etc from uninformed posters.

I feel like he's just back for 1 last big pay day. Could be wrong but just always got the impression he doesn't wanna fight full time again

Things will get very serious when GSP calls out Conor and Conor immediately responds. Then they'll do a super mega fight at a catch weight.

Dana will pass up the biggest fight in MMA history for Whittaker vs GSP?

He says it's in the contract but I'm sure that doesn't mean he can't just retire after.

Whittaker is GSP's main training partner? What? I thought Whit was in Tri-Star for a bit and that's it.

I hate this idea of guys refusing to fight certain people just because they're friends or training partners with them. Like Dana White said, there are no friends in MMA! (Not to be taken completely literal, you know what he means.)

Really? Im pretty sure he does most of his training in australia

Whitely is not a super fight, no one will pay to see him in another snoozefest.

3 outings 3 shit shows as champ.

It's unpopular opinion time...

Bisping is more dangerous than Whittaker.

Back