"Cowboy" Donald Cerrone vs "Platinum" Mike Perry

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How come almost no one talks about wanting to see this fight? If these guys win their next matches, then this is the fight TO MAKE.

Perry needs to get some big wins under his belt before he gets Cowboy. Been can crushing up until now

Perry needs to get some big wins under his belt before he gets Cowboy. Been can crushing up until now
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I think Ponz is gonna beat him.

"Cowboy" Donald Cerrone vs "Platinum" Mike Perry =

akiPX6x.gif

This. You don't get to face top guys by knocking out ufc newcomers from lower weight class. No matter how many of your friends are posting of sherdog.

Big wins like what? It's not even like Cerrone is a former champion or anything and he's fighting Darren f'n Till next. Perry on the other hand is fighting a guy ranked #9, a victory over him should be more than enough to secure a fight with Donald.

This. You don't get to face top guys by knocking out ufc newcomers from lower weight class. No matter how many of your friends are posting of sherdog.
Just 1 guy ha, he had a 100% finishing rate and a 12 fight win streak he doesn't suck anyways. Just reserve your judgements until after ponz vs Perry it's gonna be a war

I like Perry but Cerrone will carve him up like sunday roast. Too much skills for the platinum.

How come almost no one talks about wanting to see this fight? If these guys win their next matches, then this is the fight TO MAKE.
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Alan Jouban dissected Perry. Cerrone would destroy him.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I think Ponz is gonna beat him.

I tend to agree with you... and I'm a big Perry fan.... Gonna be a just bleed fight either way..

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Alan Jouban dissected Perry. Cerrone would destroy him.

Replies like these always show how dumb a lot of MMA fans are. Every fight is different and the outcome of any previous fight (even losses against lesser fighters) doesn't dictate how any future fight will go.

Cowboy has generally struggled against antagonistic guys; Cerrone holds a significant skill edge but I could easily see Platinum getting into his head and winning

Back