official darren till war wagon. who's in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 519031

who's climbing on this war wagon? obligatory shell suit, 80's tight perm and "legendary" scouse wit. any other rules and regulations?

<FookIsThatGuy>

literally never heard off him till this fight.

He has a punchers chance. Cowboy has been known to fold after being hit in the body. I expect fireworks and possible Fight of the Year.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and make sure not to get too comfortable.

tenor.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

literally never heard off him till this fight.
i hear ya, us english need somebody tho. with bispings only good eye in danger of getting jabbed out next month especialy...war till...war bisping

i hear ya, us english need somebody tho. with bispings only good eye in danger of getting jabbed out next month especialy...war till...war bisping
<28><28><28>

I have noticed him since his first fight in UFC, his mauythai fight style makes me a fan.But I nerve trust him 100% when I bet him because of his low output.Hope he can put on a show this weekend

Rooting for him because I like to see the Europeans win in Europe. I think he should have gotten in Cerrone's face a bit more and made him uncomfortable. Mental warfare goes a long way against Cerrone as has been proven in the past. Anyone who can put the pressure on Cerrone and make him uncomfortable can beat him with a few bodyshots, whether Till can do it, we'll have to wait and see. He certainly has the skills and has youth on his side.

In.

he fought in my country in Arena Tour MMA organization in 2014 vs a Cuban mofo and obviously won.

Cerrone has smashed through tougher opponents. It won't be a good night for Darren.

Rooting for him because I like to see the Europeans win in Europe. I think he should have gotten in Cerrone's face a bit more and made him uncomfortable. Mental warfare goes a long way against Cerrone as has been proven in the past. Anyone who can put the pressure on Cerrone and make him uncomfortable can beat him with a few bodyshots, whether Till can do it, we'll have to wait and see. He certainly has the skills and has youth on his side.
I don't think there is making Cerrone uncomfortable
UFC-Donald-Cerrone-Beer-630x350-1.jpg

I'm on board. Bad matchup for cowboy. Till by TKO in the first or second.

I think Till beats him, he's taking cowboy and his first main event seriously. Cowboy might submit him but I'm a Till fan for sure

Back