[Video] Michael Johnson gave Lauzon the worst beating of his career

MJ's striking is scary man. His fight IQ just isn't on par with his physical abilities.

Lauzon is a premier bum on wheels.

The Johnson brothers can throw some bombs for sure. Anthony is going to do some damage up at HW.

Johnson could be a title contender if he was consistent. Serious Power.

He usually puts a beating on middle of the road fighters.

MJ's striking is scary man. His fight IQ just isn't on par with his physical abilities.
still can't believe he decided to go for a guillotine when he had been stuffing khabib's takedowns.

Fast hands. That's what was so impressive about nate out boxing him

The weirdest part was that Nate was just throwing 1-2's over and over and Johnson just had no answers. I put it down to poor fight IQ on the night. He stopped with the leg kicks and basically just stood there like a stunned mullet. Weird fight.

I'm confident MJ would win a rematch.

Nate schooled the shit out him, made him look totally lost.

The weirdest part was that Nate was just throwing 1-2's over and over and Johnson just had no answers. I put it down to poor fight IQ on the night. He stopped with the leg kicks and basically just stood there like a stunned mullet. Weird fight.

I'm confident MJ would win a rematch.
Nates 1-2 is so nice. MJ is so weird with the wins and losses he has. I agree wit you

still can't believe he decided to go for a guillotine when he had been stuffing khabib's takedowns.
Probably realized that Khabib was going to take him down anyway (he's a chain wrestler and still had a grip on MJ) so he wanted to at least secure something to maybe catch him off guard or stall for time.

Do you make these highlight clips yourself?? I remember that fight and I remember MJ supposed to be like a tune up fight alot of people though Lauzon was gonna run him over and sub him in the 1st.

I'm not saying he's underrated as an overall fighter , but his hands are defiantly under appreciated . He may have the quickest at 155 . His chin also never gets mentioned. He took an insane amount of punishment in the Khabib and Gaethje fights

Hopefully I'm not the only one who watched that more than twice before realizing it was a loop.

i duno al did him dirty too

Al%2BIaquinta%2BStops%2BJoe%2BLauzon%2BUFC%2B183.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back