New Video : Donald Cerrone - Welcome to BMF Ranch

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Short, one on one into Cowboys stomping ground / training center - The Bad Mother F***er Ranch. lol

This guy never slows down, not even in his DOWN time. His training partners and coaches LIVE with him while he is preparing for a fight, and they have to be ready to train at all hours of the day. or night.

That's awesome that he has his coaches live with him during camp and trains on his own schedule.

I wonder how much he has to compensate them. Everyone always says the camps are expensive because you have to pay coaches and training partners. Surely, he must pay them even more to leave their homes and families and to go stay with him and concentrate on only him for a few weeks at a time. I guess Cowboy can afford that now. As often as he fights, he has surely earned that.

Then again, maybe it is not so much. They probably enjoy going hunting and riding ATVs and all that crazy shit. Helping Cowboy with a camp is probably like taking a fun vacation at the same time!

WAR Cowboy! Till is a beast but I hope Cerrone takes him to school.

I love Cerrone, I don’t know where this hate for him on Sherdog came from all of a sudden.

Middling entourage for a midd--okay nah that was pretty cool.

<BronTroll1>

Go get some Donald Cerrronnnneeee

he trains at his own hours, wow so inconsiderate to his training partners(pauli)

I expect a beatdown this weekend. Cerrone doesn't care about fighting ranked fighters. He just wants to hurt somebody.

Bummed we'll never get Cerrone v. Woodley. Fucking judges in the Lawler fight... Cowboy won that shit.

That's awesome that he has his coaches live with him during camp and trains on his own schedule.

I wonder how much he has to compensate them. Everyone always says the camps are expensive because you have to pay coaches and training partners. Surely, he must pay them even more to leave their homes and families and to go stay with him and concentrate on only him for a few weeks at a time. I guess Cowboy can afford that now. As often as he fights, he has surely earned that.

Then again, maybe it is not so much. They probably enjoy going hunting and riding ATVs and all that crazy shit. Helping Cowboy with a camp is probably like taking a fun vacation at the same time!

WAR Cowboy! Till is a beast but I hope Cerrone takes him to school.

Well Free rent is worth at least $1,500 a month after you factor in all the bills.

He's stayed pretty loyal to his team that's for sure. Imagine if he trained somewhere like at the Blackzilians or Kings, his striking could have been elevated that much more.

BMF Ranch. Did his nephew or random 12 yr old gave the gym its name?

BMF Ranch. Did his nephew or random 12 yr old gave the gym its name?

Samuel L

il_340x270.1245427209_58n0.jpg

Can't wait for Saturday. Counting on it to be fotn-level exciting.

LOL @ BMF....... Some explosive folk gonna check him one day....

One of my favorite fighters.

War Cowboy!!!

Shin to the head ko coming.

Back