Darren Till: 3 body shots

PerpetualWB

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...combined in his past two fights.

We all know Donald Cerrone is vulnerable to body shots, and it doesn't seem that Darren til throws them. I think this will be a major problem for him against Cerrone. Darren Till leans heavy on his front foot and was taking lots of leg kicks in his last fight, which limited his movement in the second half of the fight. I think Cerrone can exploit that and finish Till. Kid better have something up his sleeve or I don't see this going well for him. Not buying the bravado.

Only way Till beats Cerrone is if there was a belt on the line

Certainly possible. Conversely Cerrone struggles with straight shots from lanky/long strikers and Till has a fantastic jab he can go with. Hell of a fight either way.

Tills left kick to the body is something to keep an eye out for.

...combined in his past two fights.

We all know Donald Cerrone is vulnerable to body shots, and it doesn't seem that Darren til throws them. I think this will be a major problem for him against Cerrone. Darren Till leans heavy on his front foot and was taking lots of leg kicks in his last fight, which limited his movement in the second half of the fight. I think Cerrone can exploit that and finish Till. Kid better have something up his sleeve or I don't see this going well for him. Not buying the bravado.
???

Till kicks to the body.

I have Cerrone winning. But it might get very interesting if he does go to the body. All I have to say about that is... "Let them Bang" !!!

Tills left kick to the body is something to keep an eye out for.
I think Till has what it takes to finish cerrone. That being said, a lot of fighters had what it would have taken to win fights they lost. I never root against cowboy really but I want to see the upset.

Exciting matchup but leans towards Till. Longer reach, good muay thai plus intangibles. Fought and won his last few fights in Europe and has only a 1 hour time diff. vs 9 hours for Cerrone. Cowboy's always a handful but DT has the edge imo.

Till is a head hunter. He occasionally throws kicks to the body but he's mainly looking to drop you with head shots. Cowboy should breeze through this imo.

Maybe his opponents were not so susceptible to body shots, but had holes in other aspects... I´m sure he knows Cerrone´s holes too (everybody does) and will try to exploit them.

Back