Question on Mir / jones Turinabol tests...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mir passed all of his drug tests before popping for T-bol on his in-competition test?

If he did, why is jones getting the "conspiracy pass" by all Sherdoggers and the media for passing his tests a month before the fight?

Wouldn't Mir have been able to use the same argument of,"well, I passed all of my other tests?"

You'll get to the bottom of this.

Because its easier to trash Jones than Mir, due to their track records.

Mir has lost lots of fights. Jones hasn't. Many want to see Jones lose at something, and that loss doesn't always have to come inside the octagon.

The Tbol tests are weird, because i can tell you for a fact, these higher ranked and richer UFC athletes have access to far more sophisticated undetectable drug protocols.

tumblr_m5me5q9pBS1rwlvxto1_500.gif

Jones is only getting a free pass from idiots who are too stupid to realize blood tests and urine tests catch different drugs.

I've tried looking for a story on it or a record of his tests to see if Mir did pass the tests in the weeks before the fight but have found nothing. Either way, I understand the leniency for jones but would like to know if Mir used that same argument.

The real question is why didnt mir dominate hunt? Because we know turinabol turns fighters into GOATS.

Does anyone know if Mir passed all of his drug tests before popping for T-bol on his in-competition test?

If he did, why is jones getting the "conspiracy pass" by all Sherdoggers and the media for passing his tests a month before the fight?

Wouldn't Mir have been able to use the same argument of,"well, I passed all of my other tests?"

Because nobody gives two fucks about Mir. It isn't 2009.

Passing a test doesn't make you clean. Beating PED tests is an art and a science. It just means Jones beat the previous tests.

Think about it logically: he suddenly took a new supplement that was tainted right before the fight? Really? So he just opened a new batch of tainted supplements that he hadn't been taking leading up to the fight? Come on.

Back