Is Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm happening for sure? Does Holly have any chance of winning?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm happening for sure? Does Holly have any chance of winning the fight?

2 years ago, Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey. Made impossible possible. What about Cris Cyborg, who is way stronger physically?

With Holly I would never rule it out however she would be a big underdog I would assume.

Is Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm happening for sure? Does Holly have any chance of winning the fight?

2 years ago, Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey. Made impossible possible. What about Cris Cyborg, who is way stronger physically?

Don't know if the fight is still on.

If it is, expect a slap and run marathon from Holm/Jackson/Wink and crew.

It'd be cool to see Holly win. She just seems too tentative and liable to get overwhelmed vs cyborg.

I don't know if Megan Anderson can do well against Cyborg. She's new to the sport unlike Holly Holm. I think Holly vs Cyborg is more interesting.

Holly got skills, but Cyborg is half human, half chemical. Holly better save her breath and not go crazy on the ish ish ish.

I really hope so

Would love to see Cyborg get her ass kicked

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Cyborg is probably 170 fight night lol, tough fight for a girly girl like Holly

Of course she does! She is probably the best fighter Cyborg will have ever fought.

Cyborg's competition has been atrocious.

I think Cris Cyborg's toughest competitor could be Amanda Nunes.

considering It's a horrible matchup stylistically for Cyborg, yes. I would say she has a chance.

This is the best opponent Cyborg has ever fought by far.

Technically speaking, her striking Is levels above Cyborg.

Cyborg has the edge In power. She has some jiu jitsu and wrestling though, I'd expect her to use It and try to take Holly down.

on the feet I see Holm dancing circles around her.

Cyborg's boxing, striking and power Is ridiculously overrated.

I hate women's MMA except a few fights. No woman could figure out Cris Cyborg's overwhelming punches in 10 years. It is as if it's a mystery to solve. In men's MMA, strongest fighters won't necessarily win the fights; skills are involved too.

I hate women's MMA except a few fights. No woman could figure out Cris Cyborg's overwhelming punches in 10 years. It is as if it's a mystery to solve. In men's MMA, strongest fighters won't necessarily win the fights; skills are involved too.
Maybe that would mean something If she hadn't fought sub par competition her entire career.

her and meg are the only good fights with cyborg in that division right now.. if they dont make the fight then the belt and division are pretty pointless, more so than now. last i heard the fight wasnt made and cyborg was mad at the UFC over pay or something

Evinger was relatively successful against Cyborg in their fight, it seems to me that she just couldn't keep the pace while taking the punishment that Cyborg hands out. Even the small shots from Cyborg are pretty brutal. From what we've seen of Holm, she doesn't crumble easily and she is technical enough to be able to avoid some of Cyborg's damage and land her own shots. So I would definitely give Holm a chance, the Evinger fight should be good encouragement for her.

Same could be said for Holm.
Holly fought Miesha, who is a more respectable opponent than all the hilarious females that have been in the cage with Cyborg.

I am not even sure the girls that fight Cyborg train.

That would be glorious, but I want to see her unconscious and involuntarily twitching after the kick.
Stated you had something against Santos and you never admitted it but this shows how you truly feel.

I bet you're going to say "Santos is a cheater, blah blah blah" but I have never seen you go after the other fighters who have tested positive for PEDs. Even the repeat offenders you don't go after this hard.

Back