Why Jon Jones probably isn’t getting a 4-year suspension

Doesn't matter. 4 years, 3 years or 2 years his career is done.

MMA journalists are so used to have diarrhea flowing from their mouths that now their anus are left with farting percentages.

My bet is on somewhere between 2 and 3 years. That's without me knowing anything about any evidence Jones may (or may not) have to help his case.

I have this feeling he'll only get a year.

Will be back to kick DC in the head again by summer 2018

<JonesDXSuckIt>

In my opinion, the chance of a reduced suspension due to becoming an informant is around 1%.

jv0NKR.png

<puh-lease75>

No one cares. He's a thing of the past, and the biggest shame in the history of the UFC.

Just forget about and ignore him.

Iain Kidd breaks down exactly what suspension length Jon Jones is facing and how likely each potential punishment actually is.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10...eroids-turinabol-daniel-cormier-ufc-214-fight

the chance of a suspension of four years is around 20%.

The first time the suspension was about not disclosing the pill I thought? If he had and the pills were tainted no suspension would follow. They cited neglect didn't they? In the new case if they find he didn't knowingly take the drug and he disclosed all supplements he took why would he be suspended at all?? Assuming the first suspension was neglect of course

sick of speculating. just fucking tell us, already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back