Nicely done Shogun drawing...

<[analyzed}>
Nope.....that been ran through a filter.....i know cause I've done some filtering in my day<Gordonhat>

As badass as it gets.

92d698ff849db022b84b873715a840df.jpg

:eek: Is that really drawing? The eyes are perfect!

I literally saw that person copy that image and run it through a filter.

Piece of shit. Scum. I hope him and his seed are wiped from the face of the earth.

Why does he think he can fool people like me? My IQ has recently been tested and found to be perfect (100, which equals an A+).

I'm sure the morons at Sherdog will lap it right up though. I LOL and LMAO at them.

I literally saw that person copy that image and run it through a filter.

Piece of shit. Scum. I hope him and his seed are wiped from the face of the earth.

Why does he think he can fool people like me? My IQ has recently been tested and found to be perfect (100, which equals an A+).

I'm sure the morons at Sherdog will lap it right up though. I LOL and LMAO at them.

This guy^ gets it :cool:

So you're legit trying to tell us that you didn't take this photo of Shogun, change the background and put it through a filter to make it look like a drawing? Seriously? That's what you're asking the good men and women of Sherdog to believe?

Screen-Shot-2017-10-19-at-4.59.56-PM.png

SMH...virtually identical.

i still like to train i my boxer/briefs and pretend im shogun throwing mad kicks

So you're legit trying to tell us that you didn't take this photo of Shogun, change the background and put it through a filter to make it look like a drawing? Seriously? That's what you're asking the good men and women of Sherdog to believe?

Screen-Shot-2017-10-19-at-4.59.56-PM.png

SMH...virtually identical.

I was kidding by the way.

Don't ban me from the thread Sherdog mod-bros :(

Back