GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gymanist are 100 percent natural, and super jacked like GSP, and they do nothing but carry their body weight all their lives, GSP has been doing Gymnastics for a long time and has similar physique.

gymnast-muscles-276x300.png

jake-dalton.jpg

Jake-Biceps.jpg

muscular-athletes-3.jpg

Lol if you think any one of those guys in the pics is clean then theres no hope for you

No American Olympian is clean. LOL

If you believe that America wins all those gold medals because they are better athletes by birth, then you are delusional.

We have a lot of money and an intricate doping system, which is a big part of our Olympic success. Just my opinion.

All the big countries have a doping system.

This guy is puffy and bloated from the side, Donnel Whittenburg.

That physique comes from artistic gymnastics where all competitors have to train and compete extensively on the high bar and rings.

GSP is an alien believing dumbass who primarily does tumbling;

Great fighter back in the day but he's lost his mind.

Edit:

13 olympic medals in gymnastics have been forfeited do to failed drug tests. Some people just want that extra advantage, whether it actually helps or not.

Yes but this thread is about MUSCLE and STEROIDS.

No gymnast has tested positive for STEROIDS, they tend to test positive for weight loss drugs and stimulants, usually female competitors.

Last edited:
Gymnastics suck for muscle gains

Most of them are jacked because they are under 5'5 and used steroids when growing up.

All the people in those pics are totally clean.

really-tell-me-more.gif

lol at thinking those guys r all natty

Last edited:
The meatballs on this site can't fathom the idea of a person putting in the work to become ripped.

If you believe that America wins all those gold medals because they are better athletes by birth, then you are delusional.

We have a lot of money and an intricate doping system, which is a big part of our Olympic success. Just my opinion.

Dude no gymnast has ever tested positive for steroids at the Olympics, world championships or in training EVER.

This is not 100m where 50% are getting caught and you assume the other 50% are getting away with it.

It's hard to believe if you are used to watching sleazy drug abusing cage fighters but gymnastics is a clean sport.

Once again THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OLYMPIC CALIBRE GYMNAST WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.

Dude no gymnast has ever tested positive for steroids at the Olympics, world championships or in training EVER.

This is not 100m where 50% are getting caught and you assume the other 50% are getting away with it.

It's hard to believe if you are used to watching sleazy drug abusing cage fighters but gymnastics is a clean sport.

Once again THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OLYMPIC CALIBRE GYMNAST WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.
lol

Lol at some of you. Like it's impossible to be in great shape without juicing. I get the feeling some of you have never...I don't know...worked out?

I don't believe for a second that all american athletes are clean, but to be fair the USA also tends to spend a lot more on its athletes from an early age. Investing in athletes = success.

All the people in those pics are totally clean.

really-tell-me-more.gif

The photos in the OP are dodgy because one is a model shot, one is a guy pumped straining all he can in the middle of a workout and one is a well timed photo of Whittenburg who is bulky but a bit fat.

Most gymnasts are well within the natural limit FFMI of 23 or 24.

They gave a lot of local hypertrophy to their arms which makes them look a bit bigger than they are.

Ok, but has GSP been doing gymnastics his whole career? I thought he only got into that since he vacated.

lol @ these guys saying that those who claim these athletes aren't clean are "meatballs" who "never worked out".

Sounds like you're the ones who have never hit the gym, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

There's a paltry amount of money in gymnastics compared to a prestige event like 100m.

So cash cows like Maurice Greene and Justin Gatlin piss hot whilst Serbian gymnasts in the OP are on the next level stuff to pass the tests.

13 olympic medals in gymnastics have been forfeited do to failed drug tests. Some people just want that extra advantage, whether it actually helps or not.

Good friend of mine was a high level gymnist or how ever it’s spelled.

Was jacked even back in high school.

Was roided to the gills too said they all were

Back