If fedor would of joined back in 06 how would his career of gone?

Considering Arlovski was the number 1 contender in the UFC and Sylvia was the champ, it would've been the same exact thing dude. They would've brought him over, had him fight Sylvia for the title, which he would've won. Then Arlovski would be the next obvious challenger, followed by Randy Couture most likely, and I don't think any version of Randy would stand a chance. Then a Nogueira rematch, which Fedor likely would've won, and by now we're in 2008-09 so we have Gonzaga, Mir, Carwin and Lesnar. I'd give him wins over Gonzaga, Mir and Lesnar, but at this point he was declining so Carwin would have a pretty damn good chance. JDS was still a rookie, so he wouldn't have had a title shot, and since Werdum just got KTFOed by him, he wouldn't have a shot either. By 2010 he'd maybe still be champ, at least the number 1 contender, but at this point in his career I think Cain and JDS would dethrone him.

So yeah, dethroned and declined in 2010, so almost exactly the same thing.

Keep up the shitty threads you goof.

Hard to say, ufc did have drug testing which seemed to impact Pride guys

He lost to Henderson Bigfoot Mitrione and Werdum. He likely would have had suffered similar beatings in the ufc

His career we would have been the same. GOAT.

Ban x4. I would rock being a mod. TS helping me sharpen my skills.

Impossible to say but its a shame it didnt happen

He would be accused of ducking the top HWs that were all in Strikeforce.

I think he could have beaten Brock after seeing how brock handles getting hit. back in the day I thought Fedor gets GnPd

He would've smoked them all until around the same time he declined, then matches would've gotten interesting

He would soundly beat the HWs of his era and then gradually struggle in the Cain/JDS era and get hard-boiled in the modern era (under the assumption that his outlook, training, and lack of strategy in fights didn't change from what he showed during that time frame in the real).

Considering Arlovski was the number 1 contender in the UFC and Sylvia was the champ, it would've been the same exact thing dude. They would've brought him over, had him fight Sylvia for the title, which he would've won. Then Arlovski would be the next obvious challenger, followed by Randy Couture most likely, and I don't think any version of Randy would stand a chance. Then a Nogueira rematch, which Fedor likely would've won, and by now we're in 2008-09 so we have Gonzaga, Mir, Carwin and Lesnar. I'd give him wins over Gonzaga, Mir and Lesnar, but at this point he was declining so Carwin would have a pretty damn good chance. JDS was still a rookie, so he wouldn't have had a title shot, and since Werdum just got KTFOed by him, he wouldn't have a shot either. By 2010 he'd maybe still be champ, at least the number 1 contender, but at this point in his career I think Cain and JDS would dethrone him.

So yeah, dethroned and declined in 2010, so almost exactly the same thing.
Great response. I couldn't have posted it better, myself. The only thing that I would add would be after dominating the UFC, he would go to "prize/money fighting" select opponents as a world beater.

Back